Blue Cheek vs. Dundee, Saturday 9th December

It’s a tactic for them at this point. Any contact in the box, throw yourself down to draw as much attention to it as possible. Can’t give them any excuse to do it.

That said, they’re never given at the other end and there are a few examples. Has to be some sort of consistency.

I haven't seen the decision obviously - and someone might correct me - but if all shirt pulls in the box are penalties then there must have been no shirt pulls in the box in any Scottish Premiership game since the Aberdeen v Rangers game a couple of weeks back. That's what? 2 or 3 rounds of games?

So, in at least a dozen games since Rangers played Aberdeen no Scottish Premiership player has pulled a shirt in the box, until today when Rangers are playing Dundee.

Not impossible, but seems unlikely. 

2 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

I haven't seen the decision obviously - and someone might correct me - but if all shirt pulls in the box are penalties then there must have been no shirt pulls in the box in any Scottish Premiership game since the Aberdeen v Rangers game a couple of weeks back. That's what? 2 or 3 rounds of games?

So, in at least a dozen games since Rangers played Aberdeen no Scottish Premiership player has pulled a shirt in the box, until today when Rangers are playing Dundee.

Not impossible, but seems unlikely. 

Totally agree with you. Anyway the red card has improved my mood. 

11 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

Not a bad game so far. 

Cantwell and Sima have been class. 

Hopefully get another penalty early doors to guarantee the 3 points. 

Winning penalties is possibly the one area where Rangers are superior to Celtic so there’s a fair chance.