Week 14

lichtie23

Week 14 kicks off with a blockbuster in Pittsburgh as Bailey Zappe and Mitch Trubisky face off!!!

TNF

Patriots @ Steelers

Sunday Early

Buccaneers @ Falcons

Rams @ Ravens

Lions @ Bears

Colts @ Bengals

Jaguars @ Browns

Panthers @ Saints

Texans @ Jets

Sunday Late

Vikings @ Raiders

Seahawks @ 49ers

Bills @ Chiefs

Broncos @ Chargers

SNF

Eagles @ Cowboys 

A few interesting looking matchups this Sunday. The stuttering Bills & Chiefs face off at Arrowhead. Looks a must win for Buffalo. A battle of the backups for the playoff chasing Jaguars & Browns. Broncos will look to ignite another winning run in Los Angeles. 

If only both teams could lose on Sunday night 

This week, lichite23 is paying for me to take an all-expenses trip to JerryWorld for the Cowboys v Eagles. Had a hankering for a nice oudoor warm venue, but will play safe and combine an interesting game with a dome, in a place that shouldn’t freeze my nuts off. Have visited Dallas twice before, so thanks lichtie, for putting me up in a top suite at the Gaylord Texan Hotel.

You sending the spending money by BACS again? 😎

38 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

This week, lichite23 is paying for me to take an all-expenses trip to JerryWorld for the Cowboys v Eagles. Had a hankering for a nice oudoor warm venue, but will play safe and combine an interesting game with a dome, in a place that shouldn’t freeze my nuts off. Have visited Dallas twice before, so thanks lichtie, for putting me up in a top suite at the Gaylord Texan Hotel.

You sending the spending money by BACS again? 😎

Hope you accept crypto 

18 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Get the life savings on the under, 30.5 is a mental total. 

Yeah, that's batshit considering the Pats have scored 6, 7, and 0 points in their past three games, and the Steelers are rolling with a backup QB against a D that has really tightened the screws of late.

I can't understand what has happened to Hunter Henry. The Pats have had consistently poor QB play since he arrived, but every time I've seen the Pats play I watch him and he looks a shadow of the player that left the Chargers. He's played every game since he arrived, and his numbers are holding up, but I must be catching him on bad days or something because he used to be an athletic YAC threat and an above average blocker, whereas as a Pat I've only ever seen him make a catch then immediately go down in a heap.