Livingston v Hibernian - 09/12/23

Do we have to? Can we postpone this one too?

I weirdly have a good feeling about this, but it will absolutely change when I see Sean Kelly on the starting line up and Joel Nouble at centre back or something.

Steak & Sausage pies on the menu is the main thing I'm looking forward to. A Livi goal would be nice too.

Went to our game at Easter rd with no expectations, and had a wonderful time, a 5 goal (what are they again? ) delight with us coming away with a win. Have even less faith of getting anything here, but who knows, it's the time for miracles, seeing us scoring a goal would be nice.

Results require luck but a good performance is fully within our hands. If Martindale picks the correct players and tactics then that's possible but he can't indulge his own eccentricities any longer. No more Sean Kelly and Guthrie. No more experimental set ups. We know what works now and what doesn't. 

5 hours ago, Girth said:

Worth a punt on this!?

It's where my money would go. We're drawing far too many games atm. I've not seen much of Livingston this season tbh, but by all accounts they've been poor. 

9 hours ago, Chris Partlow said:

I've not seen much of Livingston this season tbh, but by all accounts they've been poor. 

Can confirm we've been extremely poor. Don't think we've scored a goal from open play in something stupid like 9 hours of football. 

Like others, I just hope Martindale focusses on putting out our best team rather than what he believes is the best team to stop Hibs scoring. 

2 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Can confirm we've been extremely poor. Don't think we've scored a goal from open play in something stupid like 9 hours of football. 

Like others, I just hope Martindale focusses on putting out our best team rather than what he believes is the best team to stop Hibs scoring. 

I'd absolutely take winning games 4-3 by trying to win over losing games 1-0 by trying not to lose

Serious shit today. A loss puts us in a pretty bad position.

Somehow, feeling weirdly good about it. Obileye, Devlin, Nottinham, De Lucas should all be fit. We're much better with Montano in the team. 

I can feel it in my giblets, we'll score. 2-1 Hibs.