Queen's Parks' Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be QP's next permanent manager?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tam Courts did a good job at United and also has experience at the coal face at a lower level. Youth development credentials as well. Ticks a number of boxes.

Scott Brown. A “name” but also did a decent job at a decent level in England last season before a poor start this season saw him binned. Last season certainly enough to have him under consideration.

Neil Lennon. Unlikely to work under Dempster, but she should be heading out the door anyway. Too much of a loose cannon for me. Not utterly against the idea, but the two above would be more progressive appointments. 

Gary Bowyer. Won the league last season. Not in a job right now. Wealth of experience in England and now has experience of this nuthouse of a league under his belt. 

Rhys McCabe. Extremely young for a manager, but an impressive job at Airdrie and I’ve been impressed by their style of play. Too early for me, though and too much of a risk when you really need results to stay in the league.

Owen Coyle. The man who should still be in charge. Dispense with Dempster, apologise to him and offer him whatever he wants. The only figurehead who has actually “got” the club since this Frankenstein nonsense got underway. 

If it’s Malky, we’re as well just packing up. Trying to build a support in the most diverse area in Scotland and appointing a toxic racist would be the worst possible move. The fact that he’s an absolutely shite manager should be a factor as well. I have absolutely no faith that we won’t do this. 

7 minutes ago, an86 said:

Tam Courts did a good job at United and also has experience at the coal face at a lower level. Youth development credentials as well. Ticks a number of boxes.

Scott Brown. A “name” but also did a decent job at a decent level in England last season before a poor start this season saw him binned. Last season certainly enough to have him under consideration.

Neil Lennon. Unlikely to work under Dempster, but she should be heading out the door anyway. Too much of a loose cannon for me. Not utterly against the idea, but the two above would be more progressive appointments. 

Gary Bowyer. Won the league last season. Not in a job right now. Wealth of experience in England and now has experience of this nuthouse of a league under his belt. 

Rhys McCabe. Extremely young for a manager, but an impressive job at Airdrie and I’ve been impressed by their style of play. Too early for me, though and too much of a risk when you really need results to stay in the league.

Owen Coyle. The man who should still be in charge. Dispense with Dempster, apologise to him and offer him whatever he wants. The only figurehead who has actually “got” the club since this Frankenstein nonsense got underway. 

If it’s Malky, we’re as well just packing up. Trying to build a support in the most diverse area in Scotland and appointing a toxic racist would be the worst possible move. The fact that he’s an absolutely shite manager should be a factor as well. I have absolutely no faith that we won’t do this. 

Do you think they'll go for a Scottish manager or at least with experience here, rather than another team from The Netherlands to continue the project, whatever that is?