Killie v Celtic

31 minutes ago, well again said:

None of them will ever answer that question , but all non old firm fans know the answer.

Because it’s a really stupid question that you already know the answer to, clearly bigotry is a bigger issue.

So much for none of “them” every answering eh?

5 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

@LuboMoravcik 

Is the pitch better or worse than chanting about the IRA? What’s your opinion?

I’m trying to understand the logic here. Because IRA songs are clearly worse than the existence of plastic pitches does this somehow mean plastic football pitches in top tier professional football aren’t worthy of debate because some clowns want to sing about the IRA? 

Edited by Jinky67

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m trying to understand the logic here. Because IRA songs are clearly worse than the existence of plastic pitches does this somehow mean plastic football pitches in top tier professional football aren’t worthy of debate because some clowns want to sing about the IRA? 

Not at all, both can be debated. But it’s a bit strong for Lubo to identify plastic pitches as “an embarrassment to the SPFL” whilst resolutely refusing to address the bigotry which you correctly deduce to be a far larger embarrassment. 

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Perhaps your club should be doing more to address the problem .

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This is probably the most pathetic/hilarious attempt at whataboutery on here :lol:

3 Celtic fans (at least) have seen the simple question being asked about bigotry.

1 answered correctly.

1 tried to hide from the question.

1 has refused to answer.

Extrapolating out from albeit a small sample size, I'd say that ratio sounds about right, from the celtic fans I know.

The establishment will try to convince us however, that two thirds is a "small minority" of their support.

Edited by StringVesto Slipher

Just now, StringVesto Slipher said:

3 Celtic fans (at least) have seen this.

1 answered correctly.

1 has refused to answer.

Extrapolating out from albeit a smal sample size, I'd say that ratio sounds about right, from the celtic fans I know.

The establishment will try to convince us however, that two thirds is a "small minority" of their support.

How many Celtic fans were at Killie on Sunday?

6 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

3 Celtic fans (at least) have seen the simple question being asked about bigotry.

1 answered correctly.

1 has refused to answer.

Extrapolating out from albeit a small sample size, I'd say that ratio sounds about right, from the celtic fans I know.

It literally gets discussed all the time on here I and loads of other Celtic fans have given their opinion on it time and time again. Wtf it has to do over the debate of plastic pitch is frankly fucking ridiculous.

Edited by gannonball

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Perhaps they should and perhaps you should start a thread where we can debate and then perhaps you can stop deflecting? 

Hardly deflecting, Merely raising an issue that your club could do more to eradicate. But they clearly don't want to as it's a cash cow to them and they are probably singing along  anyway.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

It literally gets discussed all the time on here I and loads of other fans have given their opinion on it time and time again. Wtf it has to do over the debate of plastic pitch is frankly fucking ridiculous.

Yes, but what are YOU, as a Celtic fan, doing about it?

We never hear these anthems getting booed by the Celtic support, just lustily belted out. You seem like reasonable guys on here. 

So what are you doing about these folk? 

Or do we just get more whataboutery about sevco fans (who are in the same boat).

Just now, well again said:

Hardly deflecting, Merely raising an issue that your club could do more to eradicate. But they clearly don't want to as it's a cash cow to them and they are probably singing along  anyway.

Really levelling up on the stupid as f**k posts tonight…bravo

Just now, StringVesto Slipher said:

Same question. What are YOU doing about it?

Perhaps you've posted a funny GIF to try to get the section of your support to stop singing bigoted songs? Please, tell us.

You will be waiting for ever for an answer. Sectarian bigotry is a one way street to these bigots.