Old firm defeat excuse tombola

The "no offence mate, but....." type response to defeat:

"Kilmarnock were the better team. We didn't deserve anything from that game. That being said.....ref/pitch/time-wasting/ticket allocation/pitch/kick-off time/line-up/Hart/ref/pitch/squad breathing on fumes - down to bare bones (only 7 internationalists able to make the bench)/european exertions/pitch........."

17 hours ago, Squonk said:

In that same game, Celtic's Polish keeper Lukasz Zaluska swung a punch at the ball, missed, and nearly decapitated an ICT player in the penalty area. It's difficult to imagine a more stonewall penalty, yet play was allowed to continue. This inconvenient fact gets airbrushed out by Celtic fans keen to promote the handball narrative.

Same with the semi we won against them in 2012.

They go absolutely nuts about our penalty for handball (handled twice), but never mention that we only needed that penalty to win because Gary Hooper's offside equaliser had been allowed to stand with us leading late on.

14 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Absolute classic of the genre.

With my retort always 'Because the results of the football team I support don't dictate my life?' Which usually induces a seething mess of a response.

Really fucking weird thing i noticed in August when we beat them in the cup, that's proving to be true this time too. 

I find a post on twitter about Sundays killie v celtic game. I make some comment laughing at them. One of the celtic fans will come in and reply to me, having a go at me about Rangers.

Even though I'd say it was fairly obvious I'm a Killie fan posting about Killie, their instinct is to jump on you as if you must be one of 'that mob' because they're so fucking obsessed with each other. 

One of them has just done it to me there and started going on about one of my "heroes" and posted a picture of Cantwell, again assuming I must be a rangers fan cos I'm on a post laughing about celtic. 

Honestly, the two of them, absolute biggest set of weirdos about.