Sons vs Sevco: Alex Lowry Memorial Edition

FifeSons

Never really seemed to get properly going but created enough chances to make it a fairly routine win in the end.

We do really need a proper goal scorer though.

I can’t believe that even lowly old us fell victim to the famous masonic penalty. It does not feel nice.

I’m glad we didn’t disgrace ourselves and I have to commend what was a battling performance. I thought Michael Ruth put in a tremendous shift. 

I wasn’t impressed by Harry Broun (again) and his family member who was spouting all over Twitter about him has made himself look like a right fanny. I never want to see James Hilton starting over Ryan Wallace ever again!

32 shots from rangers and 25 are in the Leven or the car park. Orsi, Ruth and Pignatellio were smashing but Shiels was a absolute standout. Orsi skinning Barisic about 2421 times was entertaining. 

Ah, we gave it a good go. Didn’t give up, even when they got their traditional penalty. The first two goals were so, so soft. Shouldn’t have been conceding either. If the great chance we had at 0-0 goes in, it’s obviously a completely different game. At least our goal was the best of the match, by far!

Oh, and Dessers… :lol:

2 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Really good to see those Rangers fans paying homage to their manager by peering over a fence to watch a game

:lol: 

Wee fannies launching fireworks on the pitch before kickoff.

1 hour ago, the snudge said:

Did something happen outside the ground? About 150 odd teens wearing all black and hoods up just walked up through Dumbarton East through Boghead Road. Heard some fireworks and stuff.

Aye, they all stood behind the fence at the away end and chucked some fireworks on the pitch before kickoff. Bit embarrassing, really.

Put in a shift and didn’t get completely pumped and we’ve made it through the TV coverage without the club doing something embarrassing.

Ruth, Orsi, Carlo and Shiels all impressed but everyone put a shift in.

Blair at LB was a mistake and hopefully that’s the last we see of Broun in a Sons shirt - no offence or disrespect meant to the lad but he’s absolutely nowhere near the level required.

24 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I can’t believe that even lowly old us fell victim to the famous masonic penalty. It does not feel nice.

I’m glad we didn’t disgrace ourselves and I have to commend what was a battling performance. I thought Michael Ruth put in a tremendous shift. 

I wasn’t impressed by Harry Broun (again) and his family member who was spouting all over Twitter about him has made himself look like a right fanny. I never want to see James Hilton starting over Ryan Wallace ever again!

20 minutes ago, the snudge said:

32 shots from rangers and 25 are in the Leven or the car park. Orsi, Ruth and Pignatellio were smashing but Shiels was a absolute standout. Orsi skinning Barisic about 2421 times was entertaining. 

Completely agree about all the players mentioned here, especially Ruth, who really put in a good shift, winning balls he had no right to win. I absolutely love Ryan Wallace. He’s such a clever, classy player and he should always start.

10 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

With skillful forwards like these, teams all over Europe will surely be shaking in their boots, and Scottish clubs will just roll over and concede defeat.  My birthday is quite soon.

(One statement in the paragraph above is true.)

Happy birthday when it comes.

Edited by microdave