Toon v Rock bottom Clyde

Sod’s Law that we’re so close to January when we can empty the majority of these losers, but have to play the top 3 in the meantime. Thankfully Elgin will be playing the top 2 and 4th over the same period so hopefully we can stay in touch with them. 

We’ve snatched a couple of results from the jaws of defeat up here in the past. A repeat of one of those would be fantastic but can’t see it. 

I think McCall is just playing everyone just to see them in proper game, not that hexwill

learn anything he won’t already know. Might be easier to move on one of the 11 diddies to WOSL etc if they are at least seen to be starting a game from time to time. 
Much as I get the not get detached opinion as far as I’m concerned we are getting nothing in next 3 games and therefore not getting upset about it as I normally would. 
I’ll leave that to next month or two if we are still losing when McCall has his new players in, which they say he is confident of getting.

January just can’t come quickly enough and I’m sure McCall feels the same way!

We aren't good and middle to front Peterhead are as strong as anything in the division. Our midfield trio have been dreadful and Craig is a passenger.

We might get something as Leslie has a free run down our left but we will definitely concede more.

15 minutes ago, David W said:

We aren't good and middle to front Peterhead are as strong as anything in the division. Our midfield trio have been dreadful and Craig is a passenger.

We might get something as Leslie has a free run down our left but we will definitely concede more.

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif

Peterhead must have had a dip in form only to have stuck two past these diddies.  As for not keeping a clean sheet, it must really have been a bad day at the office as they are miles better than us.  

My concern is how far behind we will be come January.  Not even Jürgen Klopp would get anything out of that car crash of a squad. There is not a change of us taking anything from either Dumbarton or Stenhousemuir.  

This excuse for a football team is all Duffy's doing, and I will never understand why he was appointed as director of football.  He was like Midas in reverse.  Everything he touched turned to dust.  

Mention was made of having money to spend, but should that materialise, will it be too late?

I am sure the manager will admit he got his team selection wrong. The second half going back to 3 at the back was a big improvement and I don't think Peterhead could have complained much if we had got a leveller.

Leslie, Rennie and Peter Grant had good games. Ewan Cameron did well off the bench (does he know McCall from Thistle?). It was also brilliant to see Ray Grant back.

Craig and McCulloch are surely done after that. Leighfield gets worse every game, not that he was to blame for either goal. King has probably been the biggest disappointment of all this season.

McCarthy is probably the best player in the division, Shanks is a nightmare to play against and O'Keefe has found a bit of form. His goal was a cracker. I think they're nowhere near good enough defensively to win the league though.