Raith Rovers vs Ayr United, 22 Dec

18 minutes ago, pub car king said:

Can Raith TV show this to viewers in the UK? Its not a Saturday 3pm but is there an agreement they won't/can't due to there being a TV game already

Yes they can stream it, but I seem to recall the requirement is they can’t PPV it, you have to subscribe for a month.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Arbroath managed it last week so I'm not sure why we wouldn't be able to. 

Looking at the media regs from the SPFL I can’t find any evidence requiring anything other than a single PPV purchase, and there are a couple of articles saying the SPFL was considering a change, so hopefully you are correct.

Rovers did stream a couple of home games last year as one offs. I think I read somewhere each club can do 2 a season but I might be wrong.

We also did the Linlithgow Rose Scottish Cup game over there as they didn't have the equipment to do it themselves. 

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

I wouldn't worry i'm sure you'll have the last laugh come Friday night

It's a case of Que Sera whatever will be from here on in, its been an incredible journey so far, and yes there'll be bumps along the rest of the way if we drop points against you on Friday then we dust ourselves down and start again......... but theres something very special going on since the new owners came in and I'm enjoying every minute of it

Not sure what to expect here, reverse fixture we were comfortable first half but Ayr came out and grabbed one back to make it a nervous 2nd half with a single goal win (we don’t do any other type of win). Since then we’re on a good run and Ayr seem to be sitting mid table inconsistent.  If we want to challenge Utd for the league (big if) these are the potential banana skins we need to overcome. I’ve no doubt Ayr will want to come to Fife and burst our bubble they’ve beaten Airdrie last fixture something we don’t seem to be able to do and will be looking to keep that going.  Plus side Murray seems to have pretty much a full squad to call on if you saw our team sheets last season you’ll understand the difference.  No offence to Ayr fans but I’m hoping we can continue the run for a Merry Christmas.  Fair play to any Honest Men fans who make the journey for this one. 

Yesterday was phenomenal, but how many games have we seen with Rovers historically where they follow up a great result with one where they get brought down to earth. With that being said, we've smashed hoodoos left, right and centre this season. Really interested to see what the crowd for this one is given the trip to Tannadice and with it being on a Friday night. 

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

It's a case of Que Sera whatever will be from here on in, its been an incredible journey so far, and yes there'll be bumps along the rest of the way if we drop points against you on Friday then we dust ourselves down and start again......... but theres something very special going on since the new owners came in and I'm enjoying every minute of it

We had the same feeling under McCall with Shankland etc when at this time of the season we were in the same position as yourselves.

Difference was we got fecked by injuries and had a shambolic set up off the park which meant January was shit so the wheels fell off 2nd half of the season.

You lot are the opposite