Arbroath vs Dunfermline - Sat 23rd December 🎅🏻

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Fairly reliable but frustrates the hell out of me considering the position he plays he should take so much more risk for me and not enough end product in regards to goals / assists. I have heard this will be his last season playing. 

Dow was at his best with us under Crawford when he had comrie on the overlap, I’d say he was much more of a wide midfielder over outright winger.

1 hour ago, SmokeyJoe said:

Aye signed him last jan. Decent player reliable but been injured most the season 

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Fairly reliable but frustrates the hell out of me considering the position he plays he should take so much more risk for me and not enough end product in regards to goals / assists. I have heard this will be his last season playing. 

Liked Dow when he was with us but this sounds very familiar. Think if he hadn't been so ravaged by injuries he would have had a decent career at a higher level. Never really recovered from a bad injury in the covid season for us. 

Doesn’t look like Bene will be available, Fisher was sick after his head knock so they might not risk him even if he’s passed his tests.

Would expect something like:

Mehmet

MOH

Comrie

Hamilton

Otoo

Edwards

Chalmers

Allen

Todd

Moffat

McCann

We do have some options though; Breen and/or Fisher could be in back 3, Summers and Wighton are back in contention as well.

Really don’t see Mehmet getting dropped but he needs some solid performances to get the knicker wetters off his back.

Edited by Cardle is Magic