🇨🇷Ross County v Hibernian🇳🇬 - The Shocking Premiership

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Hopefully they announce it’s off soon after 10. 

Holding off leaving until we have conformation it’s on. 

Honestly I don’t there should be any games this close to Christmas, so I think you are wise in any case.  

Game off. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Indeed.  It happens to County fans every year.  Should really look at not having any games the weekend before Christmas.  

I agree. Even if Hibs were at home today I probably wouldn’t have made it, there’s too many other things to be doing this weekend. 

Assuming you are near Dingwall, say you want to go the Christmas Market in Sneckie, by the time you get to Tore, the traffic will be backed up so then spin round and go back home….

Arrive home and watch a game on Sky/Firestick listen on Sportsound to whichever Arse Cheek is the live commentary. Sorted. 😉

4 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

Assuming you are near Dingwall, say you want to go the Christmas Market in Sneckie, by the time you get to Tore, the traffic will be backed up so then spin round and go back home….

Arrive home and watch a game on Sky/Firestick listen on Sportsound to whichever Arse Cheek is the live commentary. Sorted. 😉

Train line blocked at Beauly.  Something of a mess whichever way you travel. 

10 minutes ago, meadowroadsaint said:

There are two food vans on Falcon Square, maybe a Christmas tree.

Not exactly wooing the tourists,

better off high tailing it back down the A9, the wonder highway of the distant future 🤦‍♂️

14 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Still shite news for all Hibees fans. Supporters buses booked and train tickets bought no doubt. I’m sure Ross County fans were also affected. 

I situations like this the club must take a huge hit in loss of revenue. I’d expect all three hospitality suites would have been full. It will not be on a cold Tuesday night with small crowd. 

3 minutes ago, silver said:

The only thing that surprises me is some folk are surprised this game is called off. If you had checked the forecast for yesterday and today it would have been obvious that there was zero chance of it going ahead.

Wishful thinking or maybe lack of thought.