🇨🇷Ross County v Hibernian🇳🇬 - The Shocking Premiership

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Indeed.  It happens to County fans every year.  Should really look at not having any games the weekend before Christmas.  

We already have a winter break coming up. Nothing wrong with football on Christmas weekend. It’s an entertainment business and Christmas football is a great way to start the holidays.

19 minutes ago, USSR Tycoon said:

We already have a winter break coming up. Nothing wrong with football on Christmas weekend. It’s an entertainment business and Christmas football is a great way to start the holidays.

Totally agree, my family, nephews etc were planning on going. Disappointing.

Saying that, from a County point of view think it would have been a big win for Hibs. So probably best it's off. 

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Happy the games off.  No injuries or suspensions for when the gunts visit and we will hopefully have a more balanced team when we meet eventually. 

Plus I can save my booing voice for the Derby instead. 
BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

@Pete the Jakey I’m sending the identical drainage kit you sent us back in October when the Dundee v Ross County game at Dens was called off due to a waterlogged pitch.  The drainage system definitely works*

Thanks again.

* currently raining in Dundee so I may have spoken too soon……….

IMG_2919.jpeg

You were saying?

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I situations like this the club must take a huge hit in loss of revenue. I’d expect all three hospitality suites would have been full. It will not be on a cold Tuesday night with small crowd. 

Pishy grass pitches, should make it compulsary for the top flight to have all weather pitches. 

53 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Hibs fans have done their own unofficial pitch inspection and their report is that Ross County are a bunch of shitebags.

I’m not quite sure I grasp the jakey’s point.  He’s seen Sunday league pitches ten times worse than that.  Is that not what you’d expect?  I can literally hear the waterlogged pitch as he walks.

Also, have they broken into the stadium to gak up and splash in the mud?   TFTW there.  

4 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

@Pete the Jakey I’m sending the identical drainage kit you sent us back in October when the Dundee v Ross County game at Dens was called off due to a waterlogged pitch.  The drainage system definitely works*

Thanks again.

* currently raining in Dundee so I may have spoken too soon……….

IMG_2919.jpeg

Lol, very good, that’s made my day. 😂