Accies VS Kelty Hearts

Surely we can't lose to the same part time team at home 2 times in a couple of weeks? Under Rankin it wouldn't surprise me. We have got a couple of star players out now with injuries but with the squad we have we should still be winning games like this no disrespect to Kelty who are a decent side. We have 7 games now until we play Falkirk again if we still believe we can win the league then I genuinely would say we would need to win every one of those with Rankin in charge I highly doubt we will do that though. Seen there's a fans forum tomorrow will be interesting to hear what gets asked at that. Focusing back onto this game I've got a feeling it will be quite a poor game to watch but we will just about scrape a win and Rankin will act like everything is fine again Accies 2-1 Kelty Hearts 

We will need to be at our best again all over the park and hope you guys are wasteful up top again to get anything on Saturday I reckon , hoping Cunningham gets back in starting lineup as gives us a more solid look I think and with Owens not playing against parent club will be a reshuffle in defence , need our lads up top to start taking some of our chances as well , could easily be a 3 - 0 Hamilton or we sneak a 1-0 win 

Mon Kelty 

11 hours ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Surely we can't lose to the same part time team at home 2 times in a couple of weeks? Under Rankin it wouldn't surprise me. We have got a couple of star players out now with injuries but with the squad we have we should still be winning games like this no disrespect to Kelty who are a decent side. We have 7 games now until we play Falkirk again if we still believe we can win the league then I genuinely would say we would need to win every one of those with Rankin in charge I highly doubt we will do that though. Seen there's a fans forum tomorrow will be interesting to hear what gets asked at that. Focusing back onto this game I've got a feeling it will be quite a poor game to watch but we will just about scrape a win and Rankin will act like everything is fine again Accies 2-1 Kelty Hearts 

Will your club not save some cash for player reinforcements by putting all the home support & the 25 Kelty fans in the temp stand……asking for a friend 🤔

6 hours ago, Kelheart said:

We will need to be at our best again all over the park and hope you guys are wasteful up top again to get anything on Saturday I reckon , hoping Cunningham gets back in starting lineup as gives us a more solid look I think and with Owens not playing against parent club will be a reshuffle in defence , need our lads up top to start taking some of our chances as well , could easily be a 3 - 0 Hamilton or we sneak a 1-0 win 

Mon Kelty 

Yeah I think that's a fair assessment Cunningham has had a couple of decent games against us.

Weather looking wild for today. Looks like it could be a tough shift for goalkeepers. Need a big reaction from whoever plays today. Need to be really on it from kick off to the final whistle. Hoping for the type of convincing performance that will help build belief and confidence but the three points by any means is all that matters. 

Edited by Beckford

Flat from kick off and toothless up front. We are far too wastefull in front of goal to have any chance of wining any league (or win a play off tbh). That was not a team fired up to make amends for last week and without a big deflection, would not have scored today. Too many passengers in the team who seem to think they are too good for this level. (They are where they deserve to be)

The board set a points target for the first half of the season which we have failed to achieve today. Not good enough but  think Rankin will be given until the end of the season. Really need a positive January window to have any chance now.

The worst thing about that is further managerial naivety from Rankin on display. Everyone in the ground could see the Tait (who was easily our worst player today anyway) red card coming, it looked like Rankin was going to make the right choice in bringing him off for Barjonas but he instead brings off a full back and reshuffles the formation again, lo and behold Tait is then sent off and we concede.

Kyle Macdonald poor again, member when people were deluded into thinking he was good? I’m sure our outstanding director of football said he is a premiership calibre player lol.

Flat throughout and toothless upfront the story of the season.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge