Ayr United vs Dunfermline Athletic - Goodbye 2023

16 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Good to see the development coming along. Looks fantastic. Sorry if I missed it but what's the plan? Terracing? Seats? Split between home and away fans as it is now?

16 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not too sure how the split will work for away fans. If it were up to me I’d keep it solely for home fans and let away fans have the Railway End and the small section of the main stand. 

Missed both goals (first through no stream, second through dealing with the bairn), just assuming my brain can't cope with Jakubiak scoring so thought I'd quote these and just say that I noticed the segregation fence seems to be in roughly the same place as it was before so hopefully that means the new terracing (and maybe even the new stand) will have a section for away fans.

Just now, DAFC. said:

MOH causing lots of problems for Ayr. Surprised Bullen hasn’t changed this as Ayr are all over the place. 

For us, it's better he doesn't change it because he'll only make it worse.  

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Missed both goals (first through no stream, second through dealing with the bairn), just assuming my brain can't cope with Jakubiak scoring so thought I'd quote these and just say that I noticed the segregation fence seems to be in roughly the same place as it was before so hopefully that means the new terracing (and maybe even the new stand) will have a section for away fans.

I think that’s still the old terracing at the front?

Bought the stream for this and it’s saying I haven’t purchased it and can’t access it. I have the email confirmation and the moneys came out.

Not that I’m overly bothered but I’d have at least liked to see some soccer ball for my money. Not really willing to just put it down as a donation as every penny I give them is more or less a donation with the shocking return we get.

Just now, AyrAtlanta said:

Bought the stream for this and it’s saying I haven’t purchased it and can’t access it. I have the email confirmation and the moneys came out.

Not that I’m overly bothered but I’d have at least liked to see some soccer ball for my money. Not really willing to just put it down as a donation as every penny I give them is more or less a donation with the shocking return we get.

Honestly it feels like they've done you a favour there