No Penalties awarded versus Sevco

So, this is what, consecutive game 80 of no penalties awarded versus Sevco.

Keeping an eye on today’s proceedings versus Motherwell. Up 2-0 so this is exactly the type of game that the ref might, just might, award one against the team from Govan.

On the radio they said it will be two years next month since Sevco* have conceded a penalty in the league.

*They didn't say 'Sevco' of course; cos they're stinking rat sycophantic cowards they still pretend that Rangers didn't die.

55 minutes ago, Broughty said:

Thought that one today was a dive and the Motherwell player should have been booked.

Flopping to the floor at the first sign of a shirt tug is a penalty. Kris Boyd and the entire Scottish media told us this at pittodrie a matter of weeks ago. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's a complete joke now 

VAR has made things worse because they completely ignore any 50-50 decision against them and give every 50-50 decision at the other end.

Indeed. I thought VAR would be a bad thing for Rangers as they wouldn’t get as many penalties but they actually get more now it feels like.

48 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Indeed. I thought VAR would be a bad thing for Rangers as they wouldn’t get as many penalties but they actually get more now it feels like.

Just a lot of honest mistakes though. If anyone actually believes there are now TWO layers of officialdom willing to ‘assist’ the Rangers, with one of them now securely coccooned in a quiet darkened room away from scrutiny, then frankly, dig out yer’ Christmas tinfoil bunnet. You wouldn’t catch me believing such a situation in Scotland could possibly exist, no siree. This isn’t some corrupt backwater where such a thing could possibly happen. No, not for me, the Rangers will have a solitary single penalty kick awarded against them sometime soon. Just you wait. By the way, how are those elections in Serbia going? VAR in Park Gardens had a look at the incidents in Belgrade yet? Penalty to the Rangers you say? GIRFUY Novak Djokovic, your boys are taking a helluva’ beating.

• 2 weeks later...