Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

An entertaining game. You bhoys took your chances, we didn’t. Well played, I still think there’s twists in this yet. 

Did you find out what it was that you were sensing? As it clearly wasn’t “rhattling” 

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Pumped

And get that profile picture changed to one of McGregors pocket. That wee fanny can’t escape it

1 hour ago, Ooooft. said:

Get them pumped, Celtic :lol: 

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Well that's me convinced

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Not every foul is a yellow.

Not a single argument against them as well. Celtic should’ve been down to at least 10, but let’s just gloss over that cos you won 🙈

59 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

I admire your ability to u turn seamlessly :lol: 

Aye I try not to be wedded to my opinions 🤣.

Having watched Celtic against St Johnstone and Killie I expected a different team to show up today.

You guys looked spooked and were outfought all over the park. Dessers is the worst Rangers striker I've seen since Waghorn and I include that chubby Mexican boy in that (Peña?) and Cantwell was shown up as the flat track poser he is. 

Rangers release a statement, the fans moan for a days or so and then it's forgotten about.

Next old firm game, we'll see the same decisions going in celtics favour. Just like the previous few (meaningful) old firm games.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Watching them greet bout Bernardo and Johnston. O’Riley got his face smashed in and the ref didn’t even blow for the foul 😂

Either way I’m delighted they are raging, delighted they are looking beyond how shite their team is.

False equivalence. Both Bernardo and Johnstone were on a booking and should’ve been sent off. The one on O’Riley was hardly a sending off offence.

Just now, AJF said:

False equivalence. Both Bernardo and Johnstone were on a booking and should’ve been sent off. The one on O’Riley was hardly a sending off offence.

I didn’t say it was a sending off offence.

I didn’t think the Johnston or Bernardo ones were worthy of second yellows either but whatever helps you gloss over the result and look for excuses.

2-0 down and down to 10 men but it’s the ref failing to give a pair of debatable second yellows that cost you 😂

Pumped

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

13 minutes ago, AJF said:

Not a single argument against them as well. Celtic should’ve been down to at least 10, but let’s just gloss over that cos you won 🙈

1 hour ago, stressball said:

Not every foul is a yellow.

There’s one argument against them. Many you want? :lol: 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

I didn’t think the Johnston or Bernardo ones were worthy of second yellows

This is the least surprising news ever 😂

I dont think it’s a case of excuses, but when we have a player going off because he failed the concussion protocol says it all. You should’ve been don’t to 10, without a doubt.

Thats not to excuse our failings at all, because we simply weren’t good enough. But you just ignoring it is a joke.

3 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

Do you think your team deserved anything from the game? 

Not particularly, no. I don’t think that should impact on the fact that both Bernardo and Johnstone should’ve received 2nd yellow cards. Should it?