Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

1 minute ago, stressball said:

I think it’s a penalty, but given the decision by the ref the only call I can fathom is they’ve decided the rangers player must have fouled him, but the goal kick is more advantageous. 

But there’s a Kyogo wonder hit.

Well said.

But now that it’s 2-0 I’m away to curl up in a ball….

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Right, so we've had some guidance on the penalty.

We're being told there was an offside offence against Abdallah Sima as the ball was played in, before it struck Alistair Johnston's hand.

Regardless, the officials apparently deemed the movement of his hand to be natural.

Called it 😏

15 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Not sure how to feel about this one. In recent encounters against Celtic, Rangers have allowed their fragile ego to get in the way of their gameplan. As far as I’m aware, they are the only diddy club in the Scottish Premiership who continually try to go toe-to-toe against Celtic for 90 minutes. Inevitably, it ends in defeat. 

I imagine that Philippe Clement is quite an intelligent man compared to his predecessors, so maybe they have a fighting chance with more of a realistic tactical strategy.

Yeah… Business as usual.

Instead of criticising the other Premiership teams who play with ten men behind the ball against Celtic, why don’t Rangers give it a go and give themselves a fighting chance once in a while? 

9 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

What do we think for Mcauslands career trajectory? Decent career at a high level or turning out for East Kilbride in 5 years time? 

Decent player, not a Rangers player, will end up at Derby County or something.