Celtic V Rangers - Sat 30th December

These Rangers statements are pathetic.

SFA cant meet til Wednesday? You mean after the weekend and bank holiday? Funny that.

The most desperate, needy, insecure club totally pandering to its desperate, needs and insecure fanbase.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ooooft. said:

Yeah they tell me your posts have been that great in the past you’re now on your fifth incarnation on the forum.

You’ll be judging naebody :lol: 

I think this is a bit funny considering you are clearly a new account for someone from PnB past.

”They tell me” who tells you 😂

Edited by AJF

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think this is a bit funny considering you are clearly a new account for someone from PnB past.

”They tell me” who tells you 😂

It's clown job.

That statement is for the Rangers fans, absolutely no doubt about it - surprised they didn't suggest replaying the game.

Will that statement have any impact on things going forward? I say no it won't. Yes it was a penalty, yes it was a mistake - get over it. Rangers didn't deserve anything from the game - they didn't play well.

Just now, 2426255 said:

That statement is for the Rangers fans, absolutely no doubt about it - surprised they didn't suggest replaying the game.

Will that statement have any impact on things going forward? I say no it won't. Yes it was a penalty, yes it was a mistake - get over it. Rangers didn't deserve anything from the game - they didn't play well.

Sporting integrity 

1 minute ago, 2426255 said:

We need to be careful this doesn’t turn into another Dougie McDonald situation. 

1 minute ago, AJF said:

We need to be careful this doesn’t turn into another Dougie McDonald situation. 

We don't have to worry about that. The Dougie McDonald situation involved Celtic 'losing out', that's slightly different. This involved Rangers 'losing out' so it's just a mistake and not intentional. 

19 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Still ultimately the correct decision 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

What? :lol:

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

This match has been finished for a long time now.

Let it go.

It's been going on for 400 years...