Pars vs Rovers Episode V - Really, again?!

14 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Ignoring the lame joke (do you write Tam Cowan's material?), Hamilton was playing at centre back when he's a midfielder and playing with a face mask since he had a fractured cheekbone and yet as many Raith fans have admitted, your forward players didn't get much change out of him last night. He was by far our best defender and in the circumstances that was a solid performance. 

Football fans are wild for this. They'll go over the top in there criticism of the opposition and way over the top of there adulation of there own dependent on the result. 

In reality if that many Pars players had played as awfully as that poster had said it would be a major worry that you've only scraped a 2-1 victory with two goals from set pieces. 

I can only imagine he's singled out Hamilton because of his affiliation with the club, because it makes heehaw sense that Hamilton is a "pudding" while Dylan Easton, Jack Hamilton and Lewis Vaughan contributed little from open play. Or are we calling them puddings aswell? 

18 hours ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Saw we had a pitch invader at the second goal as well, some old gray haired lad. Shame the stewards didn't give him a hiding before throwing him out. 

That old guy was me, admittedly I’m really far too old to be carrying on like that, sometimes i get carried away though. But you sound like a right Tory w****r calling fans with pyros minks and asking for me to be giving a kicking because I ran on the pitch. Feel free to message me if you want to deliver justice since the steward never.

5 minutes ago, Daz80 said:

That old guy was me, admittedly I’m really far too old to be carrying on like that, sometimes i get carried away though. But you sound like a right Tory w****r calling fans with pyros minks and asking for me to be giving a kicking because I ran on the pitch. Feel free to message me if you want to deliver justice since the steward never.

Seen it on the highlights. Not really a big deal tbh, I don't mind fans celebrating with the players albeit it you canae have loads of folk doing it all the time. I kinda laughed when I seen the steward try and grab you. 

14 minutes ago, Daz80 said:

Yes big lad punch his ticket clean in.

3 minutes ago, Daz80 said:

Aye, that last part was a bit OTT, you have my apologies, but lets not use "carried away" as an excuse. You're a grown ass man running onto a pitch for no reason. The problem is that any of the more impressionable lads etc that see that think its OK as someone older is doing it. And pyro is just pointless, as demonstrated by Dunfermline after their equaliser

6 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Aye, that last part was a bit OTT, you have my apologies, but lets not use "carried away" as an excuse. You're a grown ass man running onto a pitch for no reason. The problem is that any of the more impressionable lads etc that see that think its OK as someone older is doing it. And pyro is just pointless, as demonstrated by Dunfermline after their equaliser

Well rightly or wrongly i was carried away at the goal, excuse or not. Was it stupid? Course it was, i know this, I looked like a fanny but lets not make it out to be something it’s not. It was a celebration, don’t think I’ve noticed you mention the attack on the fan outside the ground. 

20 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Seen it on the highlights. Not really a big deal tbh, I don't mind fans celebrating with the players albeit it you canae have loads of folk doing it all the time. I kinda laughed when I seen the steward try and grab you. 

Yeah i might have got away from him a few years ago, but not these days! 

12 minutes ago, Daz80 said:

Well rightly or wrongly i was carried away at the goal, excuse or not. Was it stupid? Course it was, i know this, I looked like a fanny but lets not make it out to be something it’s not. It was a celebration, don’t think I’ve noticed you mention the attack on the fan outside the ground. 

If we're going on posts on here then, pot, kettle? However, on that subject we all know its not acceptable, glad he's as OK as can be given what happened and the clubs/supporters have reached out. Perhaps the authorities will do their jobs and those responsible will be held accountable.

14 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

If we're going on posts on here then, pot, kettle? However, on that subject we all know its not acceptable, glad he's as OK as can be given what happened and the clubs/supporters have reached out. Perhaps the authorities will do their jobs and those responsible will be held accountable.

I’ve not mentioned as i don’t really post on here at all, but when someone says i should get a kicking then that pronted me. You have commented on loads of stuff bar this.As it happens I did actually private message the lads dad last night on twitter to make sure he was ok. 

4 hours ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

I mean the question answers itself but you really do have to wonder just how these wee bams think that filming themselves beating the shit out of someone and posting it openly on the internet is going to end. 

Sadly they'll probably get nothing more than a slap on the wrist and if they're not regulars at East End Park a banning order is hardly a punishment either.

I’d make them go watch the PARS every week, now that sounds like a real punishment 😉

and breathe,,,,now that things have calmed down a bit!! 

Regarding the "Wee Team" banter, as I recall, and I first started following Raith 65 tears ago (!)

the wee team tag came about because in the 70s and 80s Fife Flyers were drawing in far larger crowds than Raith,

I think FF were Britih champions and we RR might have been in the bottom football tier at that time,  

the tag "Wee Team"was picked up by DAFC supporters. It was not their originality that created the tag.....Sorry Pars !!

The only other person of my era who I think might authenticate this is ,,Jim McIntosh,,,,Rovers legend!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

28 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Following Raith for 65 years? 

I bet it feels more like 90 though, right? 😇

I have to say that for many of these years I was a professional soldier........

serving overseas!!

Mind you, seeing us beat BOTH Rangers and CELTIC in Cup finals is hard to beat,,,,,

so I have to say my number one wee team in Glasgow .......is PT!!

Edited by Wee Sandy

29 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Good. Hopefully others following soon, and hopefully others take the hint this garbage is not welcome anywhere in society, never mind at a football match.

First bit of good news the day, now for the other 14 or so.

39 minutes ago, Wee Sandy said:

and breathe,,,,now that things have calmed down a bit!! 

Regarding the "Wee Team" banter, as I recall, and I first started following Raith 65 tears ago (!)

the wee team tag came about because in the 70s and 80s Fife Flyers were drawing in far larger crowds than Raith,

I think FF were Britih champions and we RR might have been in the bottom football tier at that time,  

the tag "Wee Team"was picked up by DAFC supporters. It was not their originality that created the tag.....Sorry Pars !!

The only other person of my era who I think might authenticate this is ,,Jim McIntosh,,,,Rovers legend!!

You currently a better footballing team than us however you could win the ECL and still be the wee team neebs, sun shines on a dogs arse some days 😉, normality will be restored soon enough.

49 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

Good. Hopefully others following soon, and hopefully others take the hint this garbage is not welcome anywhere in society, never mind at a football match.

Good news. Hopefully the rest are tracked down quickly and get their comeuppance. I honestly hope none of them are ever able to set foot in a football stadium again and they have to serve time in the cells/young offenders institute (or whatever it’s called).

53 minutes ago, AuldReekie said:

That's good, you'd hope that'd signify he'll be getting a footballing banner order.

These hooligans (I wonder if they are the same ones responsible for throwing stuff)     have just sullied the name of the club they claim to support and embarrassed the "City" of Dunfermline, I hope their parents are proud of them................ oh wait they most probably are.