St Mirren v Green Cheeks 02/01/2024 It’s 5pm somewhere.

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Only flaw is the idea that there are people in that stand who arent/dont sing those songs

No, the flaw is they said everyone who attends these events are part of the problem. Are they also including the St.Mirren fans in that problem, tonight?

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately it's a red but it's an unlucky one. Olusanya was in a situation that he had to go for it and Hart had as much right to.

I dont for a second believe a referee gets advised to go back and review that after giving a Celtic (or Rangers) player a yellow for doing that to any other team's keeper though.

Except for the fact it happened to David Turnbull after a VAR check overturned a yellow to a red

Tough watch that. If Celtic or Rangers are playing at above a 7/10 it’s hard to live with them. Even worse with 10 men. It’s demoralising in that situation we were there last season. You really need your own team to be right on it and the other team to have a bit of a 5/10 day (or through your play you force them to have an average day).

9 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Or just to automatically erect an acoustic barrier in front of them.

A solution that drowns out their shite and stops them seeing the game as a result of their pish. Win win.

Either just ban their away fans or water cannons any time their sectarian shite starts.

17 minutes ago, woolf said:

The full ira song book fkn boak,time the 😂real celtic fans retook the narrative.

As a kid our house had a vinyl record of "Irish Rebel Songs". Someone needs to update me with the current song list as I don't know any of them whilst people that are horrified appear to be Irish rebel folk song experts. 

Whatever happened to "Kevin Barry"? 

Just now, Empty It said:

Either just ban their away fans or water cannons any time their sectarian shite starts.

I love this, it’s like the spray bottle when your dog is barking.

Bad Cheeks, stop it 👏🏻

52 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Did you think it should have been a red at the time or were you happy it was a yellow?

The Boruc one - even 13 years ago - was as clear a red card as you could imagine.

But… Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Agreed. It’s highly unlikely that there are any sections of your fan base who don’t join in signing these songs.

Yep. We are inclusive. Even our deaf fans sign the songs.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately it's a red but it's an unlucky one. Olusanya was in a situation that he had to go for it and Hart had as much right to.

I dont for a second believe a referee gets advised to go back and review that after giving a Celtic (or Rangers) player a yellow for doing that to any other team's keeper though.

2nd person to post this shite.

https://www.celticway.co.uk/news/23212855.watch-david-turnbulls-red-card-incident-v-st-johnstone/

Time for Scottish clubs to withdraw the arse cheeks allocations completely. Both of the uglies have already shown you can do so with impunity. For the safety of people who do not wish to be exposed to sectarian hate and terrorist chanting. 

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Same as Strain’s VAR assisted red card against the Rangers, when at 0-0.

Zero chance ‘Tav’ gets sent off for that.

4 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Same as Strain’s VAR assisted red card against the Rangers, when at 0-0.

Zero chance ‘Tav’ gets sent off for that.

It’s has been posted twice on here showing you a Celtic player getting sent off for the exact same thing and people are still doubling down on this nonsense 😂

12 minutes ago, Empty It said:

I don’t go to away games and I have a jet washer in the garage so either option works for me tbh.