QP vs Pars - Fri 5th Jan

Just now, Brashy's Boots said:

And most of these muscle injuries? What's going in in training, assuming the players do train.

Run Running GIF by Sam Gendel

Just now, HoBNob said:

It's bizarre because we had very, very few last year. I don't know if us having injuries, meaning we can't rotate players so we're putting a bigger load on other players is then becoming a vicious cycle? 

I get the feeling that is what is happening with Arbroath, so there's probably a lot of truth in this.  Players playing through knocks and twinges, resulting in problems down the line.

On another note, no team seems to hold a managerial grudge like a Dundee fan, eh?  They seem to absolutely despise their ex managers!  

Now that Jakubiak’s injured, I’m fairly certain a team of our injured players would be stronger than the team out there.

Fisher   Benedictus    Breen

Comrie  Todd   Otoo   KRH

McCann   Jakubiak   Tod

Just now, CallumPar said:

Now that Jakubiak’s injured, I’m fairly certain a team of our injured players would be stronger than the team out there.

McCann   Jakubiak   Tod

That is actually bonkers.

9 minutes ago, Wardy said:

The red juice box on the far side has genuinely done as much work as Jakubiak and Wighton combined. Truly awful. 

Didn’t know Wighton was playing until I read this post, genuinely. 

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

He’d every right to tell Paton to calm the f**k down

Paton had every right to disagree with the soft booking. Collum seems to get to a certain stage in these needle-less games where he gets bored and has to try to liven it up.

Just now, Craigus said:

Paton had every right to disagree with the soft booking. Collum seems to get to a certain stage in these needle-less games where he gets bored and has to try to liven it up.

He’s clattered the boy making no attempt to play the ball. It’s as obvious a yellow as you’ll see. 

Just now, Craigus said:

Soft booking? Barge into the back, no intention of winning the ball, stops an attack from developing... pretty much a textbook yellow card, no?

1 minute ago, Craigus said:

He charged with some force into the boy’s back with no attempt to play the ball. What’s soft about it?

1 minute ago, Craigus said:

It’s an obvious yellow. 

Collum did the opposite of what most refs would’ve done and had a word rather than give a second yellow. 

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

McCann   Jakubiak   Tod

This seems particularly harsh on Deniz Mehmet, yet it's hard to argue with.