QP vs Pars - Fri 5th Jan

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

What a horrific decision from the linesman. How that can be called as offside is just basic incompetence.

QP should be a goal up.

In fairness, the whistle was blown before Paton got the ball and our defenders had stopped, rather than trying to close him down.

It was never offside and was a horrendous decision, but it’s also much easier to score when the whistle’s gone and defenders have stopped.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Dunfermline players clearly stopped so I can't imagine it would have played out the same if the linesman never made such a terrible call.

Aye, this seems to be getting missed out. 

This teams an absolute mess, QP-1 is absolutely plausible. 

Just now, untitled00 said:

That red cooler at the Dunfermline dugout keeps catching my eye and I keep mistaking it for a Dunfermline player. 

Would probably be more useful than Joe Chalmers. 

That red cooler at the Dunfermline dugout keeps catching my eye and I keep mistaking it for a Dunfermline player. 

I keep thinking it's another player down injured!

2 minutes ago, embow said:

He may or may not but the linesman on the far side from the main stand is clueless regarding what is and isn't offside. Clueless! QP denied a perfectly good goal.

Aye since I posted that, the linos called 2/3 offside when they were perfectly fine

1 minute ago, untitled00 said:

They better move it for the second half or the linesman will give offside against it every time they attack.

Edited by Dunning1874

Willie Haughey will be distributing the Kool-Aid at half-time from it...

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Eye bleeding stuff this. Queens Park knocking at the door. As you'd imagine, we're all over the place. 

Yer boy Fenton just strolled out defence with the ball leaving it 3 v 1 at the back, got nearly a third of the way into their half passed the ball then returned to make it a back 4 v 1. 

:lol:

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Yer boy Fenton just strolled out defence with the ball leaving it 3 v 1 at the back, got nearly a third of the way into their half passed the ball then returned to make it a back 4 v 1. 

:lol:

It's as if he doesn't know what he's doing or is out of position. Wait a sec...

Edited by Heaton