Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

Amazing how many of the media heads are picking the Rams and giving it the "I'm going with the team with the better QB" as if we're still watching the 2016-17 version of Goff. He's basically played at the same clip the past two years that Stafford has in his time in LA, and has actually out-produced him in terms of bulk. It's a bit odd to kid on that one of them is elite and the other a plodder, because that just doesn't ring true looking at things objectively.

18 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

That's the "Belichick to the Cowboys" chat in full swing. Jesus. Just when you think it couldn't possibly get more obnoxious than "Belichick and the Pats".

McCarthy is 5-9 in the playoffs, I just can’t see Jerry ignoring that. Bill B. has the spurs, IDK.

Edit: Holding on, listening to radio and hoping they’ll take fan phone calls…

Edited by TxRover

Bit surprising to see Maher still out there kicking because I thought he'd bomb out of the league after getting the yips in the playoffs last year, then he had a shocker earlier this year against the Steelers. Kickers don't normally get three chances inside a year.

Just now, BillyAnchor said:

If LA can play some defense they have a shot. Big if so far

Yeah, it's looking like a shootout with neither team capable of slowing down the other. One big Sack or a turnover tends to decide games like this. 

Maher looking ropey on PAT's, again. :bag

I really like the way Ben Johnson call this offense. It's creative and efficient without being overly gimmicky or lapsing into a lack of common sense, but I'm still not sure I'd be comfortable with the Chargers handing the keys to yet another first time Head Coach. Could definitely use some oomph and imagination at OC over in LA though, because neither Lombardi nor Moore has shown any ability to get the best out of Herbert.