Bonnyrigg Rose vs Dumbarton

Match Outcome  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Match Outcome

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/01/24 at 14:59

Stunned the best supported side in the league haven’t started a match thread.

No mention of Newbury being out. Finlay Gray back and another signing to be announced later today, according to Twitter.

No doubt Farrell would be delighted with a draw here.

Edited by FifeSons

With it being the winter break for the big club, the stream will be available in the UK. Good news for anyone not fancying the trip, but who knows they'd just be glued to their phone checking the score.

22 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

With it being the winter break for the big club, the stream will be available in the UK. Good news for anyone not fancying the trip, but who knows they'd just be glued to their phone checking the score.

Excellent news. I’m at Stamford Bridge for the early kick off today, so that will follow it up nicely.

9 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Excellent news. I’m at Stamford Bridge for the early kick off today, so that will follow it up nicely.

I can hardly think of a starker contrast than the Monument To Modern Football Hubris and New Dundas Park, a monument to old-school football in the community integrity.

7 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I can hardly think of a starker contrast than the Monument To Modern Football Hubris and New Dundas Park, a monument to old-school football in the community integrity.

Look out for my Dumbarton Loyal flag on MOTD.

So it’s a welcome to those from The Rock to the Boomtown Bernebeu this afternoon, wonder if they will still be rolling come the end of the game.  Our best result as a Junior club of course when we beat them in a Scottish Cup replay a few years ago,  since  then we have struggled to get the upper hand against them.  The 4-0 result in the last game was a rarity. Back to a tight encounter today. Surely we will put on a better performance than we did last Saturday.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

27 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Our best result as a Junior club of course when we beat them in a Scottish Cup replay a few years ago

Don’t think you’ve ever mentioned that before, mate.