Forfar v Hibs

1 minute ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Hibs were murder in the first half, don’t know how Forfar weren’t a couple of goals up by half time. Second half was better, our subs made a difference and we could have had at least one more. 

The day on the whole was very enjoyable, it’s what the cup is all about. Station Park is a decent ground, one I’ve never been to before and possibly won’t be at again. The bridie before the game was good but I still prefer a steak pie. 

Nice to hear the home fans giving Douglas Ross so much abuse. 

We have the best ground in the lower leagues.....on a normal league game we are a 360 ground, one of only 2 in the leagues.

13 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

We have the best ground in the lower leagues.....on a normal league game we are a 360 ground, one of only 2 in the leagues.

I wish there were more 360 grounds. I went to Arbroath once and walked the whole way round, it was brilliant seeing the home fans change ends at half time. 

36 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

I wish there were more 360 grounds. I went to Arbroath once and walked the whole way round, it was brilliant seeing the home fans change ends at half time. 

Only us and Bonnyrigg (not 100% sure they still allow it)....have to say I was disappointed with the atmosphere from the Hibs end today.

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Only us and Bonnyrigg (not 100% sure they still allow it)....have to say I was disappointed with the atmosphere from the Hibs end today.

Can you not do it at Peterhead, Elgin and Montrose? Stranraer?

10 hours ago, tbsouth said:

You can walk right round Links Park. It does mean navigating through the stand, but you can do it.

10 hours ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

Hibs were murder in the first half, don’t know how Forfar weren’t a couple of goals up by half time. Second half was better, our subs made a difference and we could have had at least one more. 

The day on the whole was very enjoyable, it’s what the cup is all about. Station Park is a decent ground, one I’ve never been to before and possibly won’t be at again. The bridie before the game was good but I still prefer a steak pie. 

Nice to hear the home fans giving Douglas Ross so much abuse. 

Noticed on sportscene it’s still sadlers that do the catering. McLaren Baker birdies a lot better 

My fat pal had a good chat with some Forfar lads who were sound. All about Bridies as well. He ate 3 from various bakers on the high Street.  Research is everything I guess.