Divisional Round

lichtie23

Just now, Snobot said:

It wasn’t a forward pass in the slightest. If the guy is running forward and passes it the ball will travel forward from the point of passing it and arrive at a point further forward than the release even if it leaves his hands going backwards. Relative velocity. 

That applies in rugby, but not in the NFL, the ball can't travel forward in the air if it is thrown after the line of scrimmage.

1 minute ago, Snobot said:

It wasn’t a forward pass in the slightest. If the guy is running forward and passes it the ball will travel forward from the point of passing it and arrive at a point further forward than the release even if it leaves his hands going backwards. Relative velocity. 

So the ball went forward after the pass, thanks for clearing it up that the flag should have been thrown.

22 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Amazing 20+ year streak of complete fucking shite at Superbowl half-time, Prince excepted.

The Who were decent. Really enjoyed Tom Petty as well

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

How the f**k do you lose Kelce like that?? It's not as if he can just run away from guys.

You can't even blame that on being down to second string defense, that's just awful coverage. 

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Surely Allen was beyond the line of scrimmage for that pass, and it went forward? Nobody even mentioned it. Ah well, supporting Bills so won't complain.

I don't think he was tbh, thought he was about a yard behind it when he let the ball go.

Up til nearly 5 this morning then was up at 10, so it's bedtime for this bozo.

On the plus side the running game is good so Allen hasn't had to do too much high wire stuff to put up points, and it's killed the clock. Chiefs only got 3 proper possessions in that half 

On the downside the linebackers are getting toasted and can't stop the chunk plays on the ground either. The Chiefs scored on each of those possessions and should have had a TD on the middle one, twice. 

Feel that the Bills will need at least a plus one turnover differential to win this. 

I am fully expecting the last minute kick in the balls again tho 

Edited by Fuctifano

Playing into Mahomes' hands trying to blitz him. He's far less effective if you just keep him in the pocket and force him to throw it from there. Flushing him is the worst thing you can do, and it's better not blitz him at all, play contain on the DL, and drop everyone else.

That's got to be an on-field call on the fake. Not sure I'd go for that in these circumstances if I'm HC, because I'd rather just leave my O on the field if I need 4 yards on 4th Down. Wonder if they didn't have a coaching override in place.

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

That's got to be an on-field call on the fake. Not sure I'd go for that in these circumstances if I'm HC, because I'd rather just leave my O on the field if I need 4 yards on 4th Down. Wonder if they didn't have a coaching override in place.

I think it was and KC had only 10 guys on the field.