Reform UK going from strength to strength.

Just now, scottsdad said:

Arrested on suspicion of assault. FFS. 

I'm sure the PC gone mad common sense brigade will be condemning this arrest

No matter how much of a c**t he is, he shouldn't be attacked.

That just plays into their hands, painting the opposition as thugs. Really stupid thing to do. (Even if it's funny to watch)

27 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

That just plays into their hands, painting the opposition as thugs. Really stupid thing to do. (Even if it's funny to watch)

I'm with you on this.

The easiest way to challenge him is ask a question- because the c**t is a one-trick pony with no answers.

If someone’s going to attack him make it more lethal than a milk shake ffs.  The Russians have poisoned tipped umbrellas and Novichok and we rely upon the worst flavour of a milky drink.

I don’t think he’ll win the seat but I can’t make up my mind whether it will be a good or bad thing if he does.  Maybe it will do more to expose him for the clown he is.  I really cannot see it leading to a number of tribute acts in 2029.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

gJN03G.gif

Still slightly mystified that Prescott took flak for an instant retaliation after having an egg fired into the side of his face from close range. He wouldn't even have known what it was, just that he'd been hit by some mouthy arsehole. Not sure what the acceptable response to that is supposed to be.

Plenty of stuff to criticise him for, but that seems to be the one that sticks in people's memory.

Richard Tice seemed to enjoy it.  

There's also a daft conspiracy theory that it was that horror Emily Hewartson that threw it but I don't think they look anything alike :lol:

Screenshot_20240604-155929.png

Anyone got that footage of Farage seething and blaming everyone around him when he was being milkshaked on an almost daily basis?

I used to get regular YouTube adverts for financial scams that he was pushing - he should do Scotchgard commercials for a bit of extra cash.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I don't know... If Nigel Farage can't stand up to a wee lassie with a milkshake how would he stand up to Vladimir Putin?

When you say stand up to, do you mean ask for a pay rise?

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

The guy has done more than anyone else in modern Britain to stir up division, hatred and violence. He should be hounded every time he appears in public until his dying day.

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I don't know... If Nigel Farage can't stand up to a wee lassie with a milkshake how would he stand up to Vladimir Putin?

Well, they'll arrange to meet at a petting zoo somewhere in Fife. Vlad, having picked up some of the local twang will say 'goats, eh'. And Nigel will. 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

The guy has done more than anyone else in modern Britain to stir up division, hatred and violence. He should be hounded every time he appears in public until his dying day.

There's no denying that but him being 'attacked' only helps him and Reform. No wonder folk think its a set up. 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Richard Tice seemed to enjoy it.  

There's also a daft conspiracy theory that it was that horror Emily Hewartson that threw it but I don't think they look anything alike :lol:

Screenshot_20240604-155929.png

Erik Ten Hag rocking a nice lilac shirt there.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If someone’s going to attack him make it more lethal than a milk shake ffs.  The Russians have poisoned tipped umbrellas and Novichok and we rely upon the worst flavour of a milky drink.

I don’t think he’ll win the seat but I can’t make up my mind whether it will be a good or bad thing if he does.  Maybe it will do more to expose him for the clown he is.  I really cannot see it leading to a number of tribute acts in 2029.

The Russians are unlikely to help us poison one of their assets.

16 minutes ago, throbber said:

Allegations that the milkshake thrower was Emily Hewertsom who is a young blond Tory with big hooters who many of us have cranked over in the past.

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to use someone so high profile (on twitter at least)

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

It's a Corbyn supporting sex worker I'm afraid

If she turns out to be an imergant, everyone at the Mail will simultaneously climax.

Which may affect house prices in the area!  :wub: