Reform UK going from strength to strength.

6 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Nigel and Co. were central to Brexit, which is what has ultimately caused the migration issue to get a lot worse.

He's only a "good" politician because he can convince people he cares.

He doesn't.

I would not describe Farage as a good politician. 

However I would describe him as a very good "snake oil salesman" and maybe some people would use the word "campaigner" instead.

34 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I would not describe Farage as a good politician. 

However I would describe him as a very good "snake oil salesman" and maybe some people would use the word "campaigner" instead.

In the sense of "good politician" meaning "someone who can win votes", that's exactly what I mean.

He's a lot like Galloway in that he clearly enjoys campaigning for office much more than he enjoys doing the job he gets elected to.  In Farage's case, he famously attended only one out of 42 meetings on the EU fisheries committee when he was an MEP, which is dwarfed by the number of times he was on Question Time and similar shows arguing that the EU was giving a bad deal to British fishermen.  Maybe it would have been a better deal if he'd bothered his arse to do his f**king job...

Edited by A Diamond For Me

30p Lee posts photo of a severely beaten man, claiming it's an ex army veteran in his constituency who was beaten up by 2 illegal immigrants.  

Photo was in fact proven to be that of a UFC fighter, taken in 2015 after a fight.

30p Lee doubles down, saying it's definitely a constituent and could provide his details but doesn't want to.  

30p Lee is thick racist f**kwit. 

19 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

In FPTP elections, his record is won 1. lost 7. That suggests that he is a bad politician.

It's disastrous and terrible, but I think it's fair to describe Farage as the most consequential British politician this century.  

Salmond is in the top handful too, but he trails well behind Farage in terms of impact. 

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

30p Lee posts photo of a severely beaten man, claiming it's an ex army veteran in his constituency who was beaten up by 2 illegal immigrants.  

Photo was in fact proven to be that of a UFC fighter, taken in 2015 after a fight.

30p Lee doubles down, saying it's definitely a constituent and could provide his details but doesn't want to.  

Hope you're right but they don't look alike.. 

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

It’s not the same guy.

’Ant’ is talking nonsense.