Biggest bellend in Scottish fitba

1. Derek Adams (absolute mega-welt who almost - almost - makes me miss Malkkky Mackkkay)

2. Andy Walker (does that clueless c**t count as being involved in Scottish football, given he works for Sky who really wish they didn't have to be? Literally cannot describe things he's looking at on a monitor, far less actually analyse it.)

3. Kris Boyd (Tory c**t)

4. Neil Doncaster (Tory c**t)

5. Douglas Ross (Tory c**t)

6. Tam McManus (even worse than Ryan Stevenson in the 'Edinburgh Rent a Quote Moron from Wish' stakes)

7. Ryan Stevenson (even worse than Tam McManus in the 'Edinburgh Rent a Quote Moron from Wish' stakes)

8. Si Ferry (that voice. that inability to ask a single interesting question, that Lowland League team).,

9. Hugh Keevins (standing in for himself and every other Scottish red top football Old Firm client journalist).

10. Ann Budge (A walking, talking poster child for an over-inflated and misplaced sense of her own importance. )

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

8 - David Goodwillie (probably should rank rape above diving but never mind).

I'm assuming that that particular rapist is no longer involved in Scottish football.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Na, disagree on that one. Everyone should go out of their way to call it that.

We had our own brand the ‘Premier League’ but let the English league take it.

We then had the SPL which was a great identity. You think of all the leagues in Europe you can name and they have a clear brand identity; the Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, Superliga, Eredivisie etc that they stick with.

We should have kept the SPL title when the SPFL came into being in 2013.    I can’t help noticing that the league down south is increasingly referring to itself as the EPL these days.

The fact that loads of supporters still refer to it as the SPL shows how strong a brand name it was.

Always wondered whether they legally had to change it when merging the SPL and SFL.

20 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

1. Derek Adams (absolute mega-welt who almost - almost - makes me miss Malkkky Mackkkay)

2. Andy Walker (does that clueless c**t count as being involved in Scottish football, given he works for Sky who really wish they didn't have to be? Literally cannot describe things he's looking at on a monitor, far less actually analyse it.)

3. Kris Boyd (Tory c**t)

6. Tam McManus (even worse than Ryan Stevenson in the 'Edinburgh Rent a Quote Moron from Wish' stakes)

7. Ryan Stevenson (even worse than Tam McManus in the 'Edinburgh Rent a Quote Moron from Wish' stakes)

8. Si Ferry (that voice. that inability to ask a single interesting question, that Lowland League team).,

9. Hugh Keevins (standing in for himself and every other Scottish red top football Old Firm client journalist).

10. Ann Budge (A walking, talking poster child for an over-inflated and misplaced sense of her own importance. )

This is a strong list and might take some beating. Will need to pinch a few of these for my own list. 

26 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

I'm assuming that that particular rapist is no longer involved in Scottish football.

Playing for Glasgow United (formerly Shettleston) in the 9th tier of Scottish football. Still counts, and an easy pick to boot.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1. David Goodwillie

2. Douglas Ross

3. Derek Adams

4. Barry Ferguson

5. Neil Lennon

6. Aidan McGeady

7. Gary Caldwell 

8. Rod Stewart

9. Allan McGregor

10. Todd Cantwell

Edited by Jacky1990

44 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

3. Kris Boyd (Tory c**t)

Is Kris Boyd a Tory? Genuine question

25 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Playing for Glasgow United (formerly Shettleston) in the 9th tier of Scottish football. Still counts, and an easy pick to boot.

I would've had him in there, had I known.