St Mirren vs Celtic - Sun 11th Feb 2024 KO 2pm

9 hours ago, Molotov said:

It’s disappointing if we have a low Saints turnout for this game. I will never question people’s reasons for not attending. It’s a personal choice. 

We will always have a better chance of winning a cup than the league.

Our squad now is arguably much better than the one that defeated Celtic at home in the Scottish cup in 2009. 

@gannonball @Flybhoy

Would you say the Celtic squad is better now than in 2009?

IMG_7587.thumb.jpeg.1e88be90b97011bda6ff71f11be886fc.jpeg

Come on guys and gals.

If you can afford it let’s get down and cheer the team on today. COYS. 

I was at that game, a microcosm of a two week spell encapsulating how bizarre and unpredictable football can be, we pummelled St Mirren 7-0 at Celtic Park the week before this game, a double figures scoreline would not have been unfair given how equally good Celtic were to how bad St Mirren were. 

Cue seven days later and the same two sides met in what I think was only the buddies second game at the new ground and an absolutely abject performance by Celtic saw St Mirren deservedly go through 1-0, a blow we recovered from a week later to beat Rangers 2-0 in league cup final at Hampden  

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Two friends of mine have season tickets with their three grandkids.  

They never go to games against the OF, even though they’ve paid for them.

Let’s be honest, the chances of winning these games are slim to say the least, it’s no longer a big game playing either half of the bigot sisters. There are reasons why our fans turn out in bigger numbers when we play league games against opposition with the same resources.

Just now, Molotov said:

Sorry, much like the CPS I'm not believing it. Hardly ever domestic abuse case make court because they struggle to get the partner to testify (and understandably so). The fact they still decided to go ahead with the prosecution kind of tells me what's happened here. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Sorry, much like the CPS I'm not believing it. Hardly ever domestic abuse case make court because they struggle to get the partner to testify (and understandably so). The fact they still decided to go ahead with the prosecution kind of tells me what's happened here. 

Not guilty, I'm not believing it. WTAF are you on ?

I have no idea about this as it's long before I bothered about anything connected to our club but posting that nonsense and trying to put your own guilty spin on it is beyond reprehensible. Get a fucking life you piece of utter bigot scum. What do you actually stoop to when your team actually loose ?

Edited by Billy Jean King

4 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I have no idea about this as it's long before I bothered about anything connected to our club but posting that nonsense and trying to put your own guilty spin on it is beyond reprehensible. Get a fucking life you piece of utter bigot scum. What do you actually stoop to when your team actually loose ?

Aren’t you also putting a guilty spin on Gannonball by calling him a bigot without him saying anything even remotely close to being bigoted? 

Edited by Jinky67

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I have no idea about this as it's long before I bothered about anything connected to our club but posting that nonsense and trying to put your own guilty spin on it is beyond reprehensible. Get a fucking life you piece of utter bigot scum. What do you actually stop to when your team actually loose ?

It's just my opinion on it, the police and CPS thought the same are they on something too? Also I'm not a bigot I'm not even remotely religious. If you don't believe me check my criminal record and me up in the census...

Edited by gannonball

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Ha ha no, he supports Celtic

No mate that’s exactly what you are doing. Such simple mindedness from you isn’t a surprise though based on how you seem to revel at the thought of Celtic fans being “assaulted” for the odious crime of attending a football match

Edited by Jinky67