Stirling Albion Vs Montrose

I'll not make it along to Forthbank tonight, but can't imagine the game being off. It's wet and windy however, so I doubt it's gonna be a cracker but who knows, probably not greatly different to last Saturday and we did well then.

Looking forward to tonight, full squad & on a good run of form, confidence high & healthy competition for places, 

Callum Crane is also back tonight, the difference maker in our last meeting at Links Park, one of my most enjoyable away days this season, let's hope we can get 3 points tonight & jump 3 places up the table, potentially 4

C'mon the bino's 🇵🇪 💪 👏 

I know the team has done relatively well in his absence, but I'd be having Crane straight back into the midfield tonight. Even looking past his goal, I loved the bite he brought in his debut. Did a lot of sweeping up loose balls. We don't really have another player who does that.

Eagerly await this rematch. Looks like the pitch will be it good nick again. Full squad firing on all cylinders. A win and DY is a great guy. Lose and we will have been beaten by a better team.  Regardless of result won’t be greetin’ like a bairn.

21 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

I know the team has done relatively well in his absence, but I'd be having Crane straight back into the midfield tonight. Even looking past his goal, I loved the bite he brought in his debut. Did a lot of sweeping up loose balls. We don't really have another player who does that.

Absolutely, Callum Crane was immense up at Montrose, set the tone for the rest of the team with his desire to win the ball, confidence to make a pass, nothing against Jack Leitch, he's just back from injury & I'd have Callum Crane as a straight swap, a change at left back would be good also, even if it meant moving Scouse over to left back & Geech or Sam Bird coming in 

10 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

Regardless of result won’t be greetin’ like a bairn.

Or throwing wheelie bins and metal railings at the away fans. Think there might be a few changes tonight with Alloa at the weekend. I would take 4pts from 6, whichever way it goes.

No live streaming option 😕

Due to other commitments I don't think I am going to make it along tonight. Hope the Mo can take all three points. Good performances against Morton and Hamilton in the last couple of games. No reason to doubt they can't do something similar tonight by going one better and winning it.

3 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

Can't complain with the final scoreline there. Absolutely dreadful performance.

Needed changes at half-time and left it too late for subs. Mo were solid and took their chances.

As good as we were 2nd half against Kelty and for long spells on Sat we were as bad today. One of those nights, where I’m sure Montrose will not believe how easy that was. Only being one up til the death, must have been their only concern, but in truth we rarely threatened.  

We have a squad now, which for long spells in Nov & Dec we didn’t, so I’d expect a few changes on Sat. That said it won’t b 7-8 changes so a good few who had off nights tonight will need to be better.  

That was absolutely dreadful tonight, worse than away to Grangemouth twice & Hamilton away when we shipped 5 on each occasion..Manager hinted at changes after Saturday, yet showed loyalty to the same 1 1..... never saw that coming & I'm sure DY didn't either, yet why 66 minutes before a substitution 🤔 

Was talking about a strong squad yet never changed anything, Cummings just had a real bad night, even though he's not a right back... Cammy again at fault for the 1st goal, he's just not good enough, rank rotten, positional awareness is wrong, can't pass the ball just hoofs it away, Lewis Milne isn't much better, thinks he's exempt from tackling yet goes backwards all the time in possession,, Jack was huffing & puffin,, Hilson & Carrick upfront &  every ball was up in the air which played right into the defence & it just kept coming straight back onto us, when Hilson did get the ball he just gave it away 🙄 

It was just a horrible watch.. I'm pretty sure that there will be changes for Alloa on Saturday,, no Sam Bird on the bench tonight 🤔  possibly Geech & Crane at full backs on Saturday, 

That defeat hurts tonight 😫