Celtic v Ross County (Sat 27th, 3pm k.o.)

6 minutes ago, stressball said:

Lucky to escape with 3 points.

Bernabei is rotten. Hart is past it.

He kept a clean sheet, what more do you want?

An excellent performance by the goalkeeper. I suspect a lot of people are eating humble pie tonight for questioning why DA didnt play Laidlaw. It didnt turn out to be the mauling some pre match perhaps thought it would be.

Edited by silver

6 minutes ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Rodgers blaming his own pitch now.

Dearie me.

The Rangers win 1-0 in the early kick off and their manager blames our pitch.

The Celtic win 1-0 and their manager blames the pitch. 

That was terrible to watch yesterday, thought we were sleep walking in to an equaliser like Motherwell last month. We have absolutely no intensity when Maedas not in the team. Ababa and Palma have great goal contributions stats but they can't play in the same team together as their workrate is so poor. Also What on earth has Rodgers done to Kyogo btw, hardly got a touch of the ball.

Edited by gannonball

20 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Rodgers blaming his own pitch now.

Dearie me.

Aye had a moan about our pitch saying football should be played on grass pitches because plastic ones weren't conducive to playing good football, turns out neither are grass pitches at this time of the season. What a shock it must've been for him learning that. 

19 hours ago, gannonball said:

Our pitch isnt in great nick at the mo but I didn't think it was that bad yesterday tbh. Fair play to our players for helping the groundmen by not making any movement off the ball to help save it.

Ange Postecoglou came out and slated our pitch after a fixture last year. I was hoping Adams would use his weekly rant on the Parkhead surface on Saturday, but no luck.