Kilmarnock v Hibernian

Hibs number 20, ? Emiliano, looks like he could be some player. He was all over the park dragging opponents, then when in space calling for the ball only to be seemingly ignored by his teammates in the first half. Involved much more second half. Once his teammates catch up with his style of play and actually pass to him, he will be a real asset.

As for the red card…………..clearly got the ball first, then his opponent. It wasn’t malicious or dangerous play but I’d accept the yellow, but NEVER a red. I could almost understand it if the ref gave the red at first, but having had the chance to watch it again….Jeezus wept.

VAR not to blame here. Incompetent referees.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Hibs number 20, ? Emiliano, looks like he could be some player. He was all over the park dragging opponents, then when in space calling for the ball only to be seemingly ignored by his teammates in the first half. Involved much more second half. Once his teammates catch up with his style of play and actually pass to him, he will be a real asset.

As for the red card…………..clearly got the ball first, then his opponent. It wasn’t malicious or dangerous play but I’d accept the yellow, but NEVER a red. I could almost understand it if the ref gave the red at first, but having had the chance to watch it again….Jeezus wept.

VAR not to blame here. Incompetent referees.

Getting the ball first doesnt mean you can break a leg in the follow thru (that didnt happen here, but just giving you an example).

There are specifics about how strong the ref perceives the tackle was, if he was off the ground etc etc.

I think Killie will win an appeal, it was a super strong challenge, but a yellow for me.

Emeliano is a smashing player.....................and he isnt match fit yet.

10 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Hibs manager is a total w**k who you wouldn’t want to be stuck with on a night out. I prefer Derek Adams, don’t know who’ll last the longest to be fair.

Derek Adams is an angry wee weirdo. Unfair on Montgomery imo. 

17 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Hibs manager is a total w**k who you wouldn’t want to be stuck with on a night out. I prefer Derek Adams, don’t know who’ll last the longest to be fair.

DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png