P&B's Definitive Top 10 Bellends in Scottish Fitba

Guys, I'm fucking pissing myself here. 

One of my bellends, Ewan Cameron, has not only become aware of his place on my list, but discussed it on his show and even named the episode after it 🤣

About 10 or 11 minutes in. Fair play, he takes it well haha. 

I'd already been toying with the idea of trying to make Douglas Ross aware of his accolade, so that's solidified that idea in my mind. 

9 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Guys, I'm fucking pissing myself here. 

One of my bellends, Ewan Cameron, has not only become aware of his place on my list, but discussed it on his show and even named the episode after it 🤣

About 10 or 11 minutes in. Fair play, he takes it well haha. 

I'd already been toying with the idea of trying to make Douglas Ross aware of his accolade, so that's solidified that idea in my mind. 

If you can convince Ross to attend a presentation, i'll happily chip n for a wee trophy 

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

If you can convince Ross to attend a presentation, i'll happily chip n for a wee trophy 

If enough folk are willing to stick a quid in, I'll use the website Ship A Dick to send him a big cardboard willy in the post

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Between those two jobs and his linesman gig, the man must absolutely despise his family.

To be fair, they probably despise the fat, amoral c**t just as much. 

I didn't vote but am happy to say that I agree wholeheartedly with folk's number 1 who is of course a massive number 2!

I also would happily stick a quid in to make a massive dick to give him. 

If it can be handed to him at an event that we can see on TV that would be extra lovely.

23 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Between those two jobs and his linesman gig, the man must absolutely despise his family.

His wife is a police officer I believe.  So it's probably a toss up.

18 minutes ago, geddyalexneil said:

I didn't vote but am happy to say that I agree wholeheartedly with folk's number 1 who is of course a massive number 2!

I also would happily stick a quid in to make a massive dick to give him. 

If it can be handed to him at an event that we can see on TV that would be extra lovely.

58 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I've had a look, it's 13 quid incl postage. If a dozen folk want to send me a quid on PayPal, I'll get one sent, and stick proof of the order on here. 

PM me for my email/PayPal address. I'm tittering at the mental image of Dougie's office receiving a giant cardboard boaby with a note explaining he's been voted Scottish football's biggest bellend by Pie & Bovril. 

Edited by deadasdillinger

40 minutes ago, Fide said:

To be fair, they probably despise the fat, amoral c**t just as much. 

40 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Not as much as they despise him.

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

His wife is a police officer I believe.  So it's probably a toss up.

10 minutes ago, Fide said:

What a perfect c**t of a couple. 

I’ll be honest, the thought of the fucking miserable home life that c**t has built for himself pleases me greatly, so cheers all. 

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

If enough folk are willing to stick a quid in, I'll use the website Ship A Dick to send him a big cardboard willy in the post

Are we just glossing over that you know of such a site?

Your search history must be a bin fire 🤣

Could be interesting to see in a year who has stepped up to the plate and taken a deserved place in the bellend list, but also a separate addition of were are they now? 

Top picks would be Goodwillie in Barlinnie and Douglas Ross unemployed in all three of his jobs..