Raith Rovers v's Airdrie 03/02

2 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Our passing is leaving a lot to be desired, and Easton needs to wake up

Even allowing for the wind, we're not passing. Just hitting it up the park or throwing it aimlessly into the box, all in the hope something might happen. Airdrie are much sharper and also defending well when required.

Obviously as an EF fan I want Raith to get pumped, but these butcher's aprons in the away end really get on my tits. Almost every other clubs in Scotland supporters would get these wee fannies chased. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

5 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Obviously as an EF fan I want Raith to get pumped, but these butcher's aprons in the away end really get on my tits. Almost every other clubs in Scotland supporters would get these wee fannies chased. 

90% of those Airdrie fans will also support Rangers imo.

Just catching up but why was Todorov just left standing doing a crossword and smoking a fag at the back post for the goal?

Edited by RawB93

4 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Even on here you'll see the more reasonable Airdrie fans defending it, "part of the club's identity whether we all like it or not", "can't tell other people how to show their support" etc. 

The simple truth is they're a horrible club and always will be.

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Creating the square root of feck all so far

We're square all the time. Across or back but seldom forward. That's the root of the problem. 

27 minutes ago, Michael W said:

A disgrace of a goal to concede. Just give him as much time as he wants. 

Easton runs away from him, leaving him unmarked. But where the hell are Murray and Dick?

What are they doing in Berkshire?

I love a quiz.