Relegation thread - who's going down?

9 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Hopefully nobody gets relegated. I've just had a potter about the League 1 forum and my word, the Falkirk fans on here are even worse than that Airdrie chap polluting this thread.

Imagine thinking that Falkirk fans being the absolute dregs is any sort of revelation.

14 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Imagine thinking that Falkirk fans being the absolute dregs is any sort of revelation.

Tbf they haven't been seen in this neck of the woods for *checks calendar* nearly 6 (SIX) years. 

Since then Ayr and Morton have had a combined twelve managers (including caretakers and Hopkin x2), a global pandemic took place and Hamilton were relegated twice.

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tbf they haven't been seen in this neck of the woods for *checks calendar* nearly 6 (SIX) years. 

Since then Ayr and Morton have had a combined twelve managers (including caretakers and Hopkin x2), a global pandemic took place and Hamilton were relegated twice.

Gonna have to see your working there, champ.

I will say, lads, that the feeling has been mutual. Not having Morton or Airdrie fans stinking up the place this season has been heaven. Even that weirdo Raith lad that used to make a point of popping in every time we conceded a goal, never mind a match. All conspicuously absent this year. 😢

They may be a league below in football terms, but your average Montrose, Binos, Cove, Accies output is levels above what gets spewed out by those two sides' followers on a regular basis. (One or two honourable exceptions, of course).

41 minutes ago, 0neTeamInGlasgow said:

On current form Thistle

It's actually quite incredible that watching Friday's match on TV the commentators were saying Partick are in with a chance of a title challenge.

And here we are a few days later and it's a distinct possibility they could drop out the promotion play off's spot given the goals they are shipping at the back and games they are now losing

On 26/02/2024 at 21:24, Highlandmagar said:

Well. That's the cross to bear for an established big club. Not like a regurgitated Clydebank under the guise of Airdrie.

Ha fucking Ha, you lot got beat again! Guess what we dealt with Dundee Utd - enjoy your night!

8 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

*sigh*, no, 2019.

Five and six are close enough (a common proverb amongst some of Falkirk's P&B posters when excusing the number of digits they have on each hand).

For what it's worth, I reckon that 1&2 will stay where they are, 3&4 will do the same, 2-9 will bounce around and Arbroath are smoke already. I reckon both sides in the playoffs will stay in this division in the end as well.

Edited by Thumper

4 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I will say, lads, that the feeling has been mutual. Not having Morton or Airdrie fans stinking up the place this season has been heaven. Even that weirdo Raith lad that used to make a point of popping in every time we conceded a goal, never mind a match. All conspicuously absent this year. 😢

They may be a league below in football terms, but your average Montrose, Binos, Cove, Accies output is levels above what gets spewed out by those two sides' followers on a regular basis. (One or two honourable exceptions, of course).

Let’s get it right, the only reason you didn’t want Airdrie in the league is because we pump you good and proper every time we meet.   No exceptions.    After the mauling in the playoffs you probably didn’t want to see us again for a couple of years.  But we’ll be seeing ya in the Autumn I think 

It WAY too early to discuss the play off spot and obviously Dunfermline, ICT, QP, Airdrie are in that mix.   That could go down the the final day and it probably will.   

but Arbroath are down.   It’s over for them.  And I think they’ll be cannon fodder over the next few weeks 

Just now, FLDiamond said:

It WAY too early to discuss the play off spot and obviously Dunfermline, ICT, QP, Airdrie are in that mix.   That could go down the the final day and it probably will.   

but Arbroath are down.   It’s over for them.  And I think they’ll be cannon fodder over the next few weeks 

Probably, Caley down with us