Greenock Morton v Motherwell

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Capacity reduced to 6700 due to segregation and TV gantries.

Home end sold out the 3700 allocation. Away sold about 2000.

Crikey. I had it my head you could get 10k in there comfortably. That seems a huge reduction. Where's the segregation and why, never seen any when Saints go as the terrace behind the goal is pretty segregated on it's own. Huge swathes of empty seats in the stand too.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

Crikey. I had it my head you could get 10k in there comfortably. That seems a huge reduction. Where's the segregation and why, never seen any when Saints go as the terrace behind the goal is pretty segregated on it's own. Huge swathes of empty seats in the stand too.

Tbf anyone bigger than 5ft 2 needs two seats in the stand

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

No idea. There's a section of the stand empty as segregation to split home and away. 2 sections of the cowshed are taken up by BBC camera gantries and they pulled some weird one about having to include the Sinclair St allocation in the cowshed allocation in case People move if it rains (daft).

Can, and have in the past, got a lot more more. But that's what rhet went with today.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:

Hasn't it been home fans only for years now ?

The right side of the stand you can see on the tv can be accessed from the away end, I'm sure there is a section left empty for segregation but they charge extra to get in

Pretty poor stuff from us.

Don't know what they think going high/long is going to achieve.

Plays right into Morton's hands

Need to get it down and start playing and get a bit of composure about us.

Edited by Richie

7 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Capacity reduced to 6700 due to segregation and TV gantries.

Home end sold out the 3700 allocation. Away sold about 2000.

Why are there so many empty seats in the main stand? I thought this would have been sold out given the league form you guys have been in.

1 minute ago, Mac28 said:

The right side of the stand you can see on the tv can be accessed from the away end, I'm sure there is a section left empty for segregation but they charge extra to get in

Yes been in that bit. I thought you were meaning the seats in the opposite side, the coo shed.