Greenock Morton v Motherwell

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

Yes been in that bit. I thought you were meaning the seats in the opposite side, the coo shed.

Ah I got the names mixed up, they both look like coo sheds😅

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

Why are there so many empty seats in the main stand? I thought this would have been sold out given the league form you guys have been in.

Presumably Well fans opted to stand as that area would be available to them. f**k standing on that open terrace when there is a covered stand available on a night like this.

7 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Very impressed with Morton. They’re more up for it.

Honestly can’t tell who the premier league team is here.

It’s that crazy-gang fight and spirit which has got us where we are right now. Dougie Imrie somehow manages to get our players running through walls for him. It’s obvious how much quality there is in the Motherwell side, the way they stroke the ball around is impressive. But we just haven’t allowed yous to play and you haven’t really created anything. 1-0 is about fair on balance.

7 minutes ago, Mac28 said:

The right side of the stand you can see on the tv can be accessed from the away end, I'm sure there is a section left empty for segregation but they charge extra to get in

You are correct about that being segregation and away end  incorrect about the cost.

Playing into the gusty wind in this half could be the difference. It's not a good night to invite crosses on to your defence, and clearing our lines is already looking ropey. Need to push on for a second. 

9 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Why are there so many empty seats in the main stand? I thought this would have been sold out given the league form you guys have been in.

What's our form got to do with seats in the away end?