Motherwell v Ross County (7:45pm Tue, 6th Feb)

Theo Bair cannot be stopped. The only thing that’ll stop him beating KVV’s streak is his decision making when one on one. The touch and finish for the offside goal were tremendous. An all round great performance from him. 

Spittal is a great player btw. There’s no chance we’re keeping him. Gent is fast becoming my favourite player. Touch and cross no fucking about. He’ll bloody do.

However, Jesus Henry Christ Ross County’s defence is honking. That legit could have been 8 or 9. 

Edited by Gianfranco

Some laugh for Adams to talk about the quality of the squad being an issue when all of the seven signings he was able to make in January played tonight, five of them in the starting XI.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Some laugh for Adams to talk about the quality of the squad being an issue when all of the seven signings he was able to make in January played tonight, five of them in the starting XI.

He's just digging himself a deeper hole coming out with stuff like that.

5 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

IMG_0207.jpeg

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

Quote from Adams on the BBC site; "when I took the job I was open eyed, honest, and all I can say is that I'm not surprised."

What an odd thing to say. Is it just me or does that make no sense whatsoever?

Does anything he say ever make sense?

Keeper made 3/4 excellent saves to keep the score down to 5. County's midfield 3 totally nonexistent and every Motherwell player had yards of space whenever on the ball. Defensively a shambles too. Well looked like scoring every time they went forward, while our front 2 didn't get any service to feed anything off. Can't see Adams recovering this now. Was willing to give him the window and these games to build "his" side but it's not worked 

4 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Bbc says sportscene is on at 11. And all they are showing is some Highland fuckery.

They really didn't want to show the Adams interview....

Dunno why not, they've already posted it on Twitter...

Edited by Gallus Numpty