Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

50 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

If any Dundee fans want a square go I’ll be in the Trades. Bring your pals (and maw), you’ll need them. I’ll bring RandomGuy. 

Careful. He's got shite depth perception the now.

41 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm not expecting a big turnout from them. Whether they just can't convince themselves to pass it or if the Tayside Derby doesn't hold the same appeal as it, those Hector's and Humphries of Perth will not get past the ol' Errol booty.

Trying too hard

11 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why should he? It's a multi club forum that he enjoys posting on and he contributes well to. I don't know how he can enjoy it right enough, when he has screeching wee h8rz like you chasing him around the forum constantly but he clearly does or he'd have stopped posting a long time ago. Bringing the fact he's a young father into it and making out he's setting a bad example to his kid to try and get some green dots is pretty low and really unnecessary. It really is as simple as putting him on ignore if he ruffles your feathers as much as the last exchange suggests. 

It's the constant spamming of the Dundee thread with unmitigated shite that pisses people off. IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

15 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

It's the constant spamming of the Dundee thread with unmitigated shite that pisses people off. IMO.

Thank you.

Maybe a multi team forum isn't for you then. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Bitch, plz.  That ain't even a starter to some of the shit I can supply.

I get it. Bigger team coming to town, you guys having best season in many living memory, but you guys need to calm down a bit. Exciting season away from the seaside league, enjoy it, relax. 😎

13 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why should he? It's a multi club forum that he enjoys posting on and he contributes well to. I don't know how he can enjoy it right enough, when he has screeching wee h8rz like you chasing him around the forum constantly but he clearly does or he'd have stopped posting a long time ago.

I can assure you that nobody chases Boredomguy around the forum. He spends his entire life on other teams forums attempting to wind up their fans. Every player they sign is shite, or they are paying them double what Sainties offered (he knows what every player in Scotland is earning). If you act like that you get what you deserve no matter how much white knighting you give him. 

With regard to the game, disregarding Sainties recent cup successes, I have the fear. We have been a bit unlucky of late but we are playing some really decent football. We should really cruise this, a straightforward win by 2 goals. However real life doesn’t always work out that way. 

48 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Now come on, you lads are all over our forum when we get beat so it’s hardly a one way thing.

That happens, nobody is bothered about that. That’s the forum. 

Back on the footie. What’s the Sainties injury situ. Have you seen the guy from division 10 yet? If so what like?

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Back on the footie. What’s the Sainties injury situ. Have you seen the guy from division 10 yet? If so what like?

😀

He looks potentially magnificent.

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s going to feckin score tomorrow, isn’t he? 😂😂😂

Hopefully!

He’ll likely start on the bench though.

Costelloe to score is a banker. After seeing Theo Bair turn into Lewandowski the minute he left, nothing is surer.

Have to agree with @johnnydun and I'd go one further and say I actually quite like @RandomGuy. Sure - when he's in a trolling mood and he's trying to use his stats to back up his troll he can become a condescending arsepiece that just looks like a bit of a dafty, but I'm sure we've all been guilty of that on here minus the stats!

Genuinely don't get the offence towards him and posters that are passionate and knowledgable about their own club and willing to discuss others is what this place is all about.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Who the f**k calls it footie ffs

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

He’s going to feckin score tomorrow, isn’t he? 😂😂😂

Some shot on him, and Benji and him are so fast your defence won’t keep up. Depends whether their limbs take the ball with them or not.