Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

Just now, Lalo said:

Seems like you're seething at natural order being restored

Dull.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Mind the gap

You are a lot like Rangers fans though, aren’t you? 

At least you can get some humility and decent banter out of Dundee Utd fans, but Dundee fans just seem delusional and tedious.

11 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

There’s a theory in our workplace that Dundee fans are among the worst in the league, however I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt because I know some gracious Dee fans with some decent banter.

However, this thread really helps clarify why so many people believe Dundee fans are the worst in the league. There’s quite a few gracious comments from Saints fans (e.g., “Dundee were the better team”), however there’s no sign of any Dundee fan with even an ounce of grace or humility (you’ll usually find one or two from opposing sides).

It’s pretty weird considering they’ve been the third team in Tayside for over a decade. They’re almost as bad as Rangers fans (not quite).

Well if you’d read my post I said you’d stay up and also complimented saintees fans. If you’re looking for compliments based on your team you’re surely at it. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

:lol:

What an absolute state to get into.

Take your loss and f**k off.

Thank you.

I was trying to be polite but that’s a first class telting Ludo. 😂😂😂

Edited by Fifespud

4 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Dull.

Not everyone can post such exhilarating replies as you

4 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

You are a lot like Rangers fans though, aren’t you? 

At least you can get some humility and decent banter out of Dundee Utd fans, but Dundee fans just seem delusional and tedious.

Nobody gives a f**k mate 

Edited by Lalo

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Oh come on. If we had scored the winner on the 88th minute we'd be doing exactly the same.

“Both sides are just as bad”. Don’t do that.

Even when we win I still see a bit of grace and humility from our supporters, but there’s never any in sight from Dundee fans.

1 minute ago, Liam899 said:

Well if you’d read my post I said you’d stay up and also complimented saintees fans. If you’re looking for compliments based on your team you’re surely at it. 

He’s the one here playing PnB bingo trying to get bites with his old firm and Dundee United barbs. Infantile and tedious and clearly not taking matters too well. 

2 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Even when we win I still see a bit of grace and humility from our supporters, but there’s never any in sight from Dundee fans.

We just won the Tayside Derby almost definitely relegating our rivals.. it'll get boring eventually as its just what we do but take your slagging and have some roast.

3 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

“Both sides are just as bad”. Don’t do that.

Go and read our thread from defeat against St. Mirren.

Your team are woeful. That’s a fact. Craig Levein 😂

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s the one here playing PnB bingo trying to get bites with his old firm and Dundee United barbs. Infantile and tedious and clearly not taking matters too well. 

No, just being honest. I’ve been on here numerous times when we’ve lost and you’ll more often than not receive a few comments from opposition supporters who are gracious in victory. It’s usually appreciated and I like reading insight from fans of other teams.

Of course, there’s always one or two opposing fans with crappy banter and delusional remarks, but your rabble are uniquely dreadful. Kind of reminds me of interacting with Rangers fans.

There is a theory in our workplace that St Johnstone's participation in the Scottish Premiership is a myth. No one has ever met a St Johnstone fan, surely they can't be a real Premiership side?

It's said one day we may awake to find them back in the seaside leagues. Their Premiership stay nothing more than the lurid dream of a farmer and his tractor.

Edited by The Algebraist

5 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

No, just being honest. I’ve been on here numerous times when we’ve lost and you’ll more often than not receive a few comments from opposition supporters who are gracious in victory. It’s usually appreciated and I like reading insight from fans of other teams.

Of course, there’s always one or two opposing fans with crappy banter and delusional remarks, but your rabble are uniquely dreadful. Kind of reminds me of interacting with Rangers fans.

I’ll give you my insight, despite getting a bit of a bounce out of Avril’s appointment you look absolutely shite and you look to be heading right back in the mire. I’d like to be more positive but you can’t shine a jobby, as they say. 
Suck it up as we’ve had to do on many occasions. 

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ll give you my insight, despite getting a bit of a bounce out of Avril’s appointment you look absolutely shite and you look to be heading right back in the mire. I’d like to be more positive but you can’t shine a jobby, as they say. 
Suck it up as we’ve had to do on many occasions. 

You were 2 or 3 inches from going 2 down against that shite..... 

9 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Big girls blouse.Just like the rest of the Saintees in here.

I better not say too much or someone might call me Boring-92 which would be downright ridiculous and uncalled for.

Hullo hullo we are the Dundee boys.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Lalo said:

What's in the air in Perth that makes their posters on here so fucking boring?

Seriously? 😂

I don’t think you’re in a position to evaluate opposition supporters when supporters from your own side fill threads with tired banter like “you are seething” or “natural order maintained” 🙄

No complaints about the result, at all. The early goal maybe skews it slightly, but one team set out to win and the other set out not to lose - just like every St. Johnstone game over the last 3 years. An absolute nuke by David Munro though, and not just with Mellon’s injury at the end. 

Also, get VAR in the fucking bin. Every team in the league can count at least two decisions that have gone against them since we came back from the winter break, never mind the last 18 months. 

5 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Seriously? 😂

I don’t think you’re in a position to evaluate opposition supporters when supporters from your own side fill threads with tired banter like “you are seething” or “natural order maintained” 🙄

I'd rather read that than have to endure another second of reading you cry about the lack of grace and humility on a Scottish football fans forum mate