Accies Vs Annan

22 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Accies have dropped NINE points at home against part-time teams.

With a decent Manager that would be 4 wins and still in the race.

You’re missing the point, you don’t have good players which is why you’re dropping points.

4 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Our new owner has grand plans for the club, as all new owners do, however it remains to be seen if those are "ambitious" plans or naïve ones. There are things I don't like about how he operates, but I do appreciate that he's trying to turn the club around after how bad things had got. The club supremo is a consistent PR embarrassment, and I don't like the idea of him being the guy in charge of implementing Zengin's ideas as he's an certifiable helmet who seems to be living out a fantasy. 

I think we have a good first 11, albeit missing the two players who I'd definitely say are playing a level below their ability (Fulton and Martin), but we currently don't look like the second-best team in the division. Our two victories against Queen of the South have been our only good, dominant performances in around three months. 

I’d put the fella Zengin on notice. Accies fans should get together and tell him to either succeed or disappear.  

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

... Our two victories against Queen of the South have been our only good, dominant performances in around three months. 

Any coincidence they were both against my mob ...? 😐

14 hours ago, StuartA said:

I’d put the fella Zengin on notice. Accies fans should get together and tell him to either succeed or disappear.  

He is another Mark Campbell type. Accies fans will learn in time