Celtic v Kilmarnock

6 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Would you be happy if you went to watch a film at a cinema and somebody held up a banner before the start about some political point. The vast majority of folk going "to the match" are going for the football, just as folk going to the cinema are going to watch a film. 

Unless your our ex manager Bobby Williamson who once told our fans 'if you want entertained, go tae the pictures"

Think our bench was stronger than celtics, and the changes we made turned the game more in our favour midway through second half. Celtics subs weakened the team, the left back was particulary bad

15 minutes ago, flood said:

Think our bench was stronger than celtics, and the changes we made turned the game more in our favour midway through second half. Celtics subs weakened the team, the left back was particulary bad

It's the most ridiculous squad I've seen at Ruggers in over 30 years.

What is going on?

Celtic and their support just don’t seem up for an actual fight it seems. The **** seem like they’re loving just being involved and suspect that momentum will carry them to a wholly pointless title win that will see them fighting each other and shitting themselves in George square again.  

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Celtic and their support just don’t seem up for an actual fight it seems. The **** seem like they’re loving just being involved and suspect that momentum will carry them to a wholly pointless title win that will see them fighting each other and shitting themselves in George square again.  

It's as funny and pathetic as when they lost 'Ten in a Row'.

I reckon the board are doing it on purpose.

Never go back to an old manager.  FFS.

Unless his surname is Lambie.

24 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Celtic are lucky that they have all that #character that @Jinky67 was telling me about the other week when I said they looked like clueless shitebags 🤣

Imagine where theyd be without it 

Where we would be? Top of the league by a point and a game more played than Rangers I reckon.

Seems a bit of an obvious answer that mate 😂

14 minutes ago, Fide said:

Our record v sellik this season. 

Played 4

Won 2

Drawn 1

Lost 1

Unreal. 

It has the Clarke schooling Rangers vibe to it

Get well soon Celtic