Celtic v Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

😂😂😂😂 Proletariat. Someone thinks they've read some Marx and thinks they're clever 😂😂😂

Possibly because cinema screenings aren't broadcast to the world. And last time I checked the cinema is generally dark and quiet - two prerequisites for successful communication of whatever your political statement is 🤦‍♂️😂

Oh my word. I didn't realize this was the student politics part of P&B. What a load of rot. The odd political statement by small groups of fans does not make football a raging hotbed of a political arena. Your team lost and is in a doom-loop. Deal with it and get over yourselves 😂😂😂

I've never read anything by Marx. Nice try though.

21 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Would you be happy if you went to watch a film at a cinema and somebody held up a banner before the start about some political point. The vast majority of folk going "to the match" are going for the football, just as folk going to the cinema are going to watch a film. 

Cinemas are places where people express themselves politically, though? It's just that the political statements come from the entertainment itself rather than the spectators. 

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Our fans sing "f**k the Tories" at Douglas Ross every single time he's on the line at a game, should we be stopping that too?

Comparing genocide to Douglas Ross.

Harsh on the mass murderers IMO.

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think he will be gone in the summer, probably Watson too. They're both on a trajectory that takes them well beyond our level.

Yeah I reckon so as well they've both gone up a level this season, I'd like to see Mayo giving it a go in Italy or Germany he's a class act, I suppose any money made on those potential moves could be used to maybe get Findlay signed permanently.

I reckon other Scottish clubs will be after Findlay but hopefully we can get something done. Ndaba too, he's hopefully flown under the radar enough for nobody else to want him, and he doesn't seem to have a future at Ipswich.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I reckon other Scottish clubs will be after Findlay but hopefully we can get something done. Ndaba too, he's hopefully flown under the radar enough for nobody else to want him, and he doesn't seem to have a future at Ipswich.

That would be the dream scenario, they both seem to be enjoying their time at Killie.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I think he will be gone in the summer, probably Watson too. They're both on a trajectory that takes them well beyond our level.

I mentioned after the Killie match at Ibrox on the 2nd of January how impressed I was with Watson. I was shocked he never started that day but came on quite early if I remember right.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I mentioned after the Killie match at Ibrox on the 2nd of January how impressed I was with Watson. I was shocked he never started that day but came on quite early if I remember right.

I think his load is being managed a bit, he just turned 19 last week. He didn't start yesterday either, which was probably deserved anyway after two or three poor performances on the bounce.

37 minutes ago, Squalor Vic said:

Disappointed in the lack of heads gone and outrage from the Celtic fans here. Almost an acceptance they're our bitches this season 

Nah.  To much "heads gone" these days.  The older I get, the more ridiculous fans' reactions seem to me! Fair, enough, if a gap gets to the "mathematically impossible" stage, get the sharks out, but to demand that the manager gets the boot when still top of the league is just mental.

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Nah.  To much "heads gone" these days.  The older I get, the more ridiculous fans' reactions seem to me! Fair, enough, if a gap gets to the "mathematically impossible" stage, get the sharks out, but to demand that the manager gets the boot when still top of the league is just mental.

The “shark” and “sharkheid” patter is utterly tinpot. You can do better.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

If any celtic fans are still feeling down, here's a wee uplifting video for them.

Just an aside - if McGregor hadn't spent time berating the referee for a perceived foul outside the box, he'd have been better placed to pick up the return ball and have a better strike at goal. 

But you know, the best teams moan at the ref rather than make their own luck.

Something, something Masonic conspiracy etc