I don't see us beating Airdrie the 4 times this season so as much as I think we should be winning it I'd say it's likely to be a draw.  No harm in it. 

We have improved immensely since the game in December and even then we didn't play terribly, fine margins and all that. I also think McCabe will have studied the previous games intently to find a way past Ayr who undoubtedly had our number the 1st game at Broomfield. 

We also have some key players coming back from injury at a good time so I'm feeling relatively confident about Saturday. 

2-0 Airdrie

Off the back of the last two games, there really feels like we have some green shoots appearing. Absolutely cannot fault the sheer effort and determination being shown. I've convinced myself already that it isn't just a new manager bounce. It is weird to have watched two loses on the bounce and yet have a feeling of optimism. For this one I'd probably start Tomlinson over McAllister as he put in a pretty stellar showing at Ibrox. I'd also be hopeful of Bryden starting this one, as he is another who has really came onto it the past fortnight. 

I'm fairly confident we'll get something out of this, wouldn't be upset with a draw. Will have the win on my coupon. 

10 minutes ago, Peil said:

Is there a supporters club/bar at the ground the grown ups can use while the weans are pavement dancing?

They've missed a trick not building a big softplay type thing for people who want a scrap and letting them batter f**k out each other with these.

s-l1200.thumb.jpg.e297bd3d0debfa140dbbc9b7d89772ec.jpg

61rTefK0p7L._AC_UF8941000_QL80_.thumb.jpg.732bf147b78fc9715734a62473e53d9f.jpg

Gone for a 1-1 draw on the prediction post, which would represent an improvement on our games against Ayr

We still lack real goalscorers from our midfield and while Todororov has taken his recent chances, it's still us as lowest scorers in the League.

Ach well,  let's have a 4-3 Airdrie win. 

51 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Would happily take a point tbh, but I'll predict Airdrie 1-2 Ayr.

Hopefully we can bring a decent crowd up and batter Airdrie on and off the park as usual. Natural order.

Al gets it.