Edinburgh City v Queens

55 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

That's actually pretty good, for the BBC. If it's 3 at the back, I imagine Connelly will play off the strikers. Could be 4 at the back with Connelly and McKechnie wide?

Is it just me or a Queens playing appallingly badly. 

5 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Is it just me or a Queens playing appallingly badly. 

Was relying on you giving us a positive spin on that complete and utter embarrassment. What an absolute fucking shower. 

So, it took until first half stoppage time for us to register a shot on target against a team that have conceded almost twice as many goals as every other club in the league*

In six and a half games this calendar year we have scored 3 goals.

I can only go by the match stats, but it seems like Bartley has forgotten to include scoring goals in his "game-plan" again.

* except Annan.

Edited by Slipmat

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

I can only go by the match stats, but it seems like Bartley has forgotten to include scoring goals in his "game-plan" again.

You can't comment unless you're there remember. 

2 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

So, it took until first half stoppage time for us to register a shot on target against a team that have conceded almost twice as many goals as every other club in the league*

In six and a half games this calendar year we have scored 3 goals.

* except Annan.

We've had a shot on target, The game plan will be in tatters.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Was relying on you giving us a positive spin on that complete and utter embarrassment. What an absolute fucking shower. 

Even I can’t be positive about this. There is no drive or effort. McKenzie and Gibson haven’t beaten a man all day or put a decent ball in. I don’t get the point of Kyle Doherty, fat and slow. Gav and Connelly off it. Ferguson back to being slight and brushed off easily. Only Kilsby and Bryson get pass marks for me. Get Mumpongo and Walker on and have a go.this will be the third game in a row I haven’t even had a goal to cheer. They are bottom for goodness sake. Watching our season dribble away again as Alloa ahead. 

Just now, HighlandQueen said:

Correct. At last you have got it

Don't have to be in attendance to know 1 shot on target against Edinburgh 20's is a fucking embarrassment. 

1 minute ago, HighlandQueen said:

Even I can’t be positive about this. There is no drive or effort. McKenzie and Gibson haven’t beaten a man all day or put a decent ball in. I don’t get the point of Kyle Doherty, fat and slow. Gav and Connelly off it. Ferguson back to being slight and brushed off easily. Only Kilsby and Bryson get pass marks for me. Get Mumpongo and Walker on and have a go.this will be the third game in a row I haven’t even had a goal to cheer. They are bottom for goodness sake. Watching our season dribble away again as Alloa ahead. 

Good to see some new names in the squad though.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

You can't comment unless you're there remember. 

4 minutes ago, HighlandQueen said:

Correct. At last you have got it

Out of interest, roughly how many Queens fans are there today?

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I think the fact that Annan are no longer ahead might actually have more relevance for the fate of our season.

They're ahead again.  Could it have something to do with them having had 11 shots on goal?