2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Not much difference between the one they got and that one for me. Both soft as f**k but one gets given and one doesn’t.

Didn't see it but Collins doesn't usually talk against Hibs. On the other hand, Michael Stewart is all Hibs tonight.

3 minutes ago, Buckets said:

I hope Hibs or someone else is brave enough to ban them from their ground full stop until something changes within their followers. In 2024 surely we should draw a line at allowing their racist bile to be belted out at every ground in the country. 

It's not as if what they're doing isn't clearly wrong.

The government tried to make it easier for clubs to be held to account for this kind of thing - but the media and opposition parties hounded them till it was scrapped.

Can you imagine if it was "We're up to our knees in Jewish blood - surrender or we'll kill you".

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Greg Aitken, Kevin Clancy, Colin Steven to name just 3 that are utterly stinking and are the worst of the worst

These are all poor referees who are better at it than McClean.  

Clancy, Munro, Steven, Aitken and Irvine for me, Jeff. Any order.

All absolute morons without exception and have had me, a usually placid man, on the verge of a heart attack at Pittodrie on multiple occasions. 

Obita was told he was in bother at his next foul after pushing McCausland off the park. It's soft in isolation, but when he's been told it's coming you probably shouldn't commit a foul.

I'm going to be really honest here, the penalty could have went either way, Obita has had a nightmare and rightly got a second yellow.  The second red was reckless and dangerous, a sending off. 

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Suprised Hibs haven't cut their allocation like other clubs, these mutants don't deserve a full stand.

There’s a minimum percentage for the Scottish Cup. 

Was that other one a straight red?

I only saw it once and I didn't think it was a terrrible decision but my mate is sure it wasn't.