The Dons v Motherwell

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Thank f**k bbc sport are providing commentary on rangers v Ross county, that well known classic fixture of Scottish football.

Seriously, who the f**k would want to listen to an evenly matched six goal thriller? 

just said similar to the young lad...i've no idea why sky don't show games like this during the week...its as if they don't really care.

Kettlewell there deciding to stick with things until we completely gub a 3-0 advantage. It’s been obvious since Duk scored with his first touch.

Amazing that the majority of the support thought no matter what happens against Aberdeen it won’t be more of a riddie than getting dumped out the Cup to a Championship side live on tele.

Never change season 23/24. Never change.

Edited by Quatermass

Just now, Allroy for Prez said:

Should we wait till we’re losing before making a sub?

It'll be rude not to. It does seem to be the Motherwell way for the most part.

1 minute ago, boozyBJ said:

Was the wives and gf’s of the Aberdeen fans out buying shoes 

I think it was i hope the wives and gf's of the motherwell players arent online spending the win bonus on bags and shoes. Presumably because thats what women do.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Thank f**k bbc sport are providing commentary on rangers v Ross county, that well known classic fixture of Scottish football.

Seriously, who the f**k would want to listen to an evenly matched six goal thriller? 

That groundbreaking TV package as well that can televise every single English Championship game tonight, but no Scottish games. 

Isn’t football a bit weird?

If this was sitting at 0-0, both sets of fans would be fairly calm about the performance and just hoping they nicked a goal.  As it is, Aberdeen fans are raging about how badly they started the match whilst Motherwell fans are apoplectic about how it’s now going.

I mean goals and excitement is surely what we go to matches for?!

As the fan of a team who have mostly served up low scoring turgid pish over the last 2-3 years, I know.