Delicious Dees Vs. Del's Old Boys, 17th February, 3pm

A win here and some generous fixtures over the weekend with teams around us playing hard fixtures or each other means we have a really good opportunity to keep momentum going in our top 6 push.

I'm confident that we can get the 3 points but I see County doing exactly what St Johnstone did which was sit in and wait for the counter so we need to be wary of that.

On 14/02/2024 at 13:25, Pens_Dark said:

A win here and some generous fixtures over the weekend with teams around us playing hard fixtures or each other means we have a really good opportunity to keep momentum going in our top 6 push.

I'm confident that we can get the 3 points but I see County doing exactly what St Johnstone did which was sit in and wait for the counter so we need to be wary of that.

Early chat from Cowie suggests this won’t be the case. Can’t really take anything from last night’s game, but that being said I don’t think I’ve ever seen us play 2 up top at Ibrox before.

No morons refereeing please, just want a fair game and we should have enough. 

All the best to the Dingwall after this one, hopefully overtake the Perth fuds.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 hour ago, Pete the Jakey said:

Injury time shafted us on Wednesday, the lads will be right up for this. Bring on the 3rd manager in a season bounce!

Not sure about the injury time shafting you, I watched a good chunk of the second half, Rangers could have had double figures.

We're usually shit against them too so not knocking County but I'd hope we could win by a couple.

20 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Not sure about the injury time shafting you, I watched a good chunk of the second half, Rangers could have had double figures.

We're usually shit against them too so not knocking County but I'd hope we could win by a couple.

I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 like 

I anticipate the following (or something along these lines).

Tomorrows chant from the away end-'He is one of our own, Don Cowie he is one of our own'

Edited by silver

1 hour ago, silver said:

Tomorrows chant from the away end-'He is one of our own, Don Cowie he is one of our own'

I mean, technically they'd be right.

'Girls like Simon Murray' would hopefully be a good omen.

Looks like the Dingwall have given up on their team and headed back to the Shinty fields and forests in the hunt for foxes.

Hopefully you can stick around for another season and let the Perth slip away into the seaside leagues first. At least there's some beautiful scenery in your neck of the woods so you have something going for you unlike the barren depression of central Perth.

Within a season there's always a dreadful home loss out of nowhere such as The Arbroath last season. Looking at the fixtures this is most likely going to be it.

With fixtures elsewhere a win here would be unreal for the Derry.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 hours ago, silver said:

I'm hoping for 'Staggies, Staggies are falling apart again'.