Aberdeen vs Killie

19 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this one......

I'm sure that there were St. Johnstone and St. Mirren fans having "really bad feelings about this".

ย 

ย 

On 04/03/2024 at 12:35, Squirrelhumper said:

Less than 5000 home end tickets sold we've been told.

Early kick off, live on BBC, abysmal form, you could be right. Who is your info person?

Ticket bought, bus booked - just got to hope the team turn up now. This time last week, I was feeling a lot more confident about our chances, but for some reason the doubt is starting the creep in. I hope that I'm proved wrong.ย 

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Just seen the officials for this one.

Away win.

I think you might mean a more comfortable away win. We weren't winning no matter who the corrupt/incompetent* officials are.

ย 

ย 

ย 

*delete as appropriate.

On 16/02/2024 at 15:51, Squirrelhumper said:

For travelling fans, i think the Saturday lunchtime is the best option.ย 

Certainly better than the Wednesday night we had up there in December (as much as i enjoyed the trip home!)

Reckon we'll have 1500+ at this.ย 

Our club has filled two buses already and others similar.ย 

Well over 1500 tickets have been sold and a lot still to buy theirโ€™s.

Last season I tried to do a "road to Hampden" and got as far as Dundee United 0 Killie 1 and would have followed Killie into the Semi-Final except my pal decided to have his stag weekend when Killie played Inverness CT.ย 

Funny how this season it looks like I might be following Killie into the Semi-Finals...ย 

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Last season I tried to do a "road to Hampden" and got as far as Dundee United 0 Killie 1 and would have followed Killie into the Semi-Final except my pal decided to have his stag weekend when Killie played Inverness CT.ย 

Funny how this season it looks like I might be following Killie into the Semi-Finals...ย 

I really enjoyed your challenge last year. I'd like to do it one day, but finding the time isn't always easy.